5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Did you skip the introduction? If not, which path did you take? Did this happen right after the introduction?
I didn't skip it
I chose yes ill let you stay and yes please,then cum in her mouth then i get stuck by the flowers of doom...

Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
I didn't skip it
I chose yes ill let you stay and yes please,then cum in her mouth then i get stuck by the flowers of doom...
The hotfix is now available on our patron. We really sorry about that.
Thanks for your feedback!

Apr 9, 2018
pls tell me there is more in the next patch with lene and lamir both are sooooooo cute together (and will there be a voyeur scene with lamir and lene fucking and the mc watchng) ?

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Loving what i've seen of the game so far but the game is absurdly unstable. I don't think i've managed more than three minutes gameplay without the game crashing back to the desktop :/

Can keep playing if i save constantly, but thats a very annoying way to play.

May 21, 2017
Can you at least remove or modify the Stamina Bar? i mean why does it cost 20% of stamina to water the crop but only takes 10% stamina to mine the rocks?? if your keeping the stamina bar at least create items to restore stamina or give the MC access to the water in the bathhouse so we can relax and restore Stamina. Right now the only way to restore Stamina is by sleeping. If i'm in a cave and i'm mining the MC ends up waking up in the doctors office. And please edit the variables for the items. When some items are too expensive i end up using the RPGM save editor. And the variables are from the 'Altered Heroines' game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote