scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Wait, what? Lene is a futa? With a vagina?!? I thought she was a pure trap!!!
Dropped!!!

When i try to save or load i got this bug.
PS: You can see that there is logo at the left of the title, its from another rpg mv game i played before, i dont know if it has something to do.
The game looks for a file named "主人公.png" (according to Google, in Japanese it means "hero").
Try copying any png in www\img\characters and rename it like that, maybe this will solve the bug.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Wait, what? Lene is a futa? With a vagina?!? I thought she was a pure trap!!!
Dropped!!!

The game looks for a file named "主人公.png" (according to Google, in Japanese it means "hero").
Try copying any png in www\img\characters and rename it like that, maybe this will solve the bug.
Nice, many thanks.
I went to www\img\characters. Then rename a .png file exactly with "主人公" and now can save a load.
PS: It need to be a new .png file (aka pic) or the game could get more bugs.

Reactions: scrumbles

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah i also have crashes when i talk with dragon girl ;/...after a 2 times i got passed it, but i think I will wait a few updates. I mean it looks good and all but gameplay and co needs some polish :D

V01

Jul 19, 2017
just don't talk to her i don't think the futa scenes are forced anyway
Yeah, but the game's description does say you're "the only man in age to reproduce in the village", so it's odd that they would add in a character with a dick. But since she also has a vagina I don't think it would've been much extra work to make the dick optional. Probably just wishful thinking now.

Jul 9, 2018
Love that so many people are surprised/pissed that Lene has a cock... The cover picture CLEARLY shows her MASSIVE unambiguous bulge. It's not even a little subtle. "Oh no, she has a cock! Now I have to stop playing the game!", "She was my favorite, and now everything is RUINED!". Fuckin' hilarious.
Personally, I'm glad she's futa. AND I love seeing these people completely disheartened by her gender. It's a bit like seeing someone IRL completely entranced by a woman only to find out they're trans. It never fails to bring a smile to my face. Especially when you know they are actually more pissed at themselves than the person in question... whether they admit it or not.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Really loving the update contents! The foot fetish focus in Ilyana's scenes is just amazing to me! And her innocence despite bossiness is just adorable, can't wait to see more of her! :D

which one does involve sexual act with the futa?
Sexual act with the futa happens on all of the three I think, as long as you give some gifts to Lene so that she likes you a bit more and do the quest with her. You can just choose whether she sucks you off, or you suck her off before sex XD
Also I think it was a nice cute little detail that she turned out to be a virgin despite her looks.
And I know it would be a pain for making the art, but still it would be cool to have some way to help her get rid of or at least shrink her futa part a bit(It's not like it will stop me from going for both hers and Ilyana's routes in future updates though)...

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
Loved the content of the update. Clarine, Lene, and Lamiriel are great. Am I correct the dialogue leading to Lene + Lamiriel doesn't lead to anything yet?

The game crashes fairly frequently. I had to do Lene's quest 4 times before completing it without crashing.

I like the dungeon monster girls and it be cool to see more content there. It feels a little disconnected from the majority of the game though right now. Maybe a way to bring them back to the farm?

Keep it up!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Monster girls: YAY!!
with Futa: d*mnit. massive wolf dicks or girls with penises. Why is it so hard to make a furry game that doesn't include an overabundance of dicks?!
Not that it really applies to this situation, but compared to the general public, furries tend to have a lot more gay members among them. It comes with the territory I guess.

Reactions: 9inchz

sts787b

May 1, 2018
has anybody figured out how to actually use the tools, i've tried every single key. I can't for the life of my figure this shit out.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't gotten to the point of harvesting anything, but for me Q & W cycled tools/etc and Alt activated the selected one.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes