R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
How do you actually sleep in this game ? I get back in my room at night but i cant sleep and jut blackout all the time .

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
so is there or will there be some kind of a walk through to explane how to use the stuff we get in game or any explanation at all

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Not that it really applies to this situation, but compared to the general public, furries tend to have a lot more gay members among them. It comes with the territory I guess.
That makes sense. I just thought writers and devs treated furry as some sort of gateway fetish: if you're into furries, you're up for anything and everything.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Honestly i would love this game but i cant be arsed playing it at the moment. I keep getting random crashes during the intro sequence and unless i skip it which i don't want to do, i can't play the game. It will always, without fail, crash at one point during the intro sequence. First time was just before i got control of the farm, 2nd was as i started talking to the Lord of the town, 3rd was when i tried to select the main dish option during the first night and 4th when i gave up, was when i got the old rod and attempted to fish with it. Like i said, love the premise and i really love the artstyle but i don't want to go through random crashes and losses of progress at any time.

has anybody figured out how to actually use the tools, i've tried every single key. I can't for the life of my figure this shit out.
Im not sure if the farm works or not as i haven't made it far enough without crashing but im pretty sure that lene said that its q/w(i think) to select tools and then alt to use them(wierd button i know).

Reactions: BicBuddha

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
just go to the bed and sleep and you get blackout when you waste all your stamina
I've had several blackouts with about 50% stamina left. Just walking around after farming was done and boom, blackout.

Is there a way to pass time in this game? Waiting for the weapon shop to open is a bit annoying.

Reactions: byedark

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I've had several blackouts with about 50% stamina left. Just walking around after farming was done and boom, blackout.

Is there a way to pass time in this game? Waiting for the weapon shop to open is a bit annoying.
You should have a watch you can use to skip time, use q or e to go through your items then alt to use them.

Reactions: Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017

use the watch in your inventory

sts787b

May 1, 2018
has anybody figured out how to actually use the tools, i've tried every single key. I can't for the life of my figure this shit out.
In case anyone is as stupid as me, it was the "Alt" key.. it literally says so when they are explaining how the farm works.

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
First, wierdly enough saves are not stored in the game folder which is something I've never encountered in a rpgm game before and i too had the game crash on me early into it when I was talking to girl on the beach after the tour.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes