carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
Go to her house on Tuesday in between 18:00h~22:00h. (It's the one on the right of your house)

If you have any doubts on how to get a specific scene you can look on the game guide.
thx for the info its realy usefull.I finish the quest line lene couple times i think lene is the best character on this game. More futa lene content will be awsome cant wait to see your arts and scenes. Nice jop!

Reactions: Elinniel

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Guide gives an impression that you need to replay game 3 times to see all scenes because of gentle, naughty and submissive choices. Is that correct?

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Guide gives an impression that you need to replay game 3 times to see all scenes because of gentle, naughty and submissive choices. Is that correct?
Nope, all the scenes are repetitive. but there might be slight changes to the dialogue between the quest and the repetitive variant of the scenes.

Ah, but the choices do add new dialogue for that scene.

Reactions: Meridian

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
The "MC character bust bounces and flies away to the sky during conversations" bug seems to still be present. I saw it metioned in earlier posts but just wanted to mention it in case the Maker thought it was fixed. It only seems to happen to the MC which is a weird.

Otherwise totally loving the game so far. (y)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
why does this dev has just 69 patreons? (it's a great number though). His artstyle is very nice and unique.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Just started, something that's bugging me is that all the tool interactions happen in front of your character. Being a mouse user, for the mining nodes, it means that if you are playing with the mouse the best way to get them in front of your character is to click on them to move to them, which triggers the dialog explaining that they can be mined - annoying, but managable. What's worse is that to do the farming, you have to position the character in line with the tile you want to farm, and then click to the correct side of it - would be much simpler if I could just click on the farm tile I want to interact with and the farm tools would interact with the tile I'm standing on (or have clicking on a tile you can use a tool on use the tool on that object).

I could have missed something in the instructions to make this easier.

Also, just noticed that the Copper pickaxe is spelled "Cooper."

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Why is this game's save location so stupid?. Why not just put it in the game directory like every other game. It's very troublesome especially if you have a organized system.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Just started, something that's bugging me is that all the tool interactions happen in front of your character. Being a mouse user, for the mining nodes, it means that if you are playing with the mouse the best way to get them in front of your character is to click on them to move to them, which triggers the dialog explaining that they can be mined - annoying, but managable. What's worse is that to do the farming, you have to position the character in line with the tile you want to farm, and then click to the correct side of it - would be much simpler if I could just click on the farm tile I want to interact with and the farm tools would interact with the tile I'm standing on (or have clicking on a tile you can use a tool on use the tool on that object).

I could have missed something in the instructions to make this easier.

Also, just noticed that the Copper pickaxe is spelled "Cooper."
I use the mouse to play too, and I know that is really annoying sometimes, but we are coming around to fix and clean some old weird stuff in the game and, I will throw that on the list.

And thanks about the pickaxe, I never noticed.

Why is this game's save location so stupid?. Why not just put it in the game directory like every other game. It's very troublesome especially if you have a organized system.
I am pretty sure that is RPG maker MV fault, as the save file was on the game directory before some weird update some time ago.

But I am only the art guy, so I would need to check with Zehmun if that really is the case.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I use the mouse to play too, and I know that is really annoying sometimes, but we are coming around to fix and clean some old weird stuff in the game and, I will throw that on the list.

And thanks about the pickaxe, I never noticed.
Well, as long as you're here ;)

This is going to sound nitpicky, but it's actually throwing me off that the hour hand doesn't move toward the next hour on the ingame clock - whenever the minute hand is past 30 minutes, I keep expecting that the hour hand is now closer to the next hour than the current hour. It's also a bit weird that the store's sign is in 24-hour time if the population is using 12-hour analog clocks.

I noticed that copper ingots are not worth making for their sale price, but iron ingots are. Copper ore is worth 25g base, and costs 15g to craft into an ingot, but sells for 37g, a loss of 3g. On the other hand, iron ore is worth 40g, still costs 15g to craft into an ingot, and the ingot sells for 60g, a gain of 5g. It would make sense that the finished ingot is worth a little more than the constituent materials, but if there isn't a way for us to get coal besides buying it from Zeta then selling the copper ore is better than crafting it into ingots.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes