kiblue

Mar 20, 2019
for the milk I don't know, but for the eggs, you have to buy the hens from the old lady, then go to the henhouse to collect the eggs

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
pls help when i load my save and open the jurnal book i cannot see the status on my book and the scene is all black Untitled.png

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.10.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Do you get to bed the futa chick? Or is she just there to fill the obligatory girl x girl trope?

onyxzephyr222

Feb 20, 2018
I get it's about repopulating but I'd be into this a bit more if there was an option for futa protag. Playing as a dude just feels weird for me. I'm only one person though so it's not like there MUST be that option.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Is there a glitch with quest Gitfting? Cause always when I give Clarine brown mushroom she gets mad but in quest gifting it says I should give her mushroom ( I gave her this freaking mushroom twice and idk what I should do...) 1604954361790.png

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a glitch with quest Gitfting? Cause always when I give Clarine brown mushroom she gets mad but in quest gifting it says I should give her mushroom ( I gave her this freaking mushroom twice and idk what I should do...) View attachment 892741
Just to check did you give Maribel the rafflesia first before giving Clarine the mushroom?

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
The problem is I never found rafflesia .(Okay dont mind me... THIS HUGE ASS FLOWER WAS RAFLESSIA (but at some point somewhere i wanted to check it out and couldnt pick it so I thought that it is unharvastable)) :ROFLMAO: (Also I would like to ask what is the best gift you can give to each one of the girls?)

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
How much content is there and how hard is the game?
It has one initial grind quest, two quests for each of the six girls and some 15 or 20 min for extras. Each quest tends to take about 10 min (I think) and has at least one lewd scene in the end.
It is pretty easy if you've played any jrpg in the past. You only need to grind on some slimes in the very beginning and the natural progression will take care of you (but save frequently or be sure to rest before each quest, cause if you die during a quest you lose your current progression)

Reactions: MirrorHead
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes