ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does this new update have any h-scenes? Because I don't have my old save and really don't want to re-do everything if there's nothing to see.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Sorry for asking this...Are there any animations/partial animations(dick goin back and forth/head bobbing while getting blowjob etc)?I know its usually tagged if there is any animations,but the tag often doesn't take partial animations into account.
Thanks.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Where can I buy the pickaxe? I can't seem to find it in the shop. Elinnie doesn't have the pickaxe in her shop that is why I'm asking xD

lancen999

Jun 6, 2017
I'm pretty stuck I did the lene quest 2 and 3 but I never got to woods or met peach yet I look all over floor 3 I see no naga so I don't know what to do P:S I never got the Sinister hook could that be why?

lancen999

Jun 6, 2017
As for any one have a old save before the 3.9 and did not beat naga you can not pass through the cave because the rocks don't break you have the download a before version I just downloaded 3.4 and I can pass though and break the rocks

Rapheth

Oct 30, 2017
Changes:
Increased the duration of the day.
The days now last twice as long as before.

This is awesome, one of the very few thing that i hate was the time going so fast

Reactions: Elinniel

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
one issue I've always had with the game that while it isn't a deal breaker, is still very irritating to me.

Whenever an event plays that takes you into the next morning, or an event plays during the morning, your character doesn't have their Stamina refilled. This makes getting any task done during the day impossible (especially if your like me and almost completely drain your stamina watering plants waiting for the right time of day to go fuck some bitches) I don't think I previously called attention to this issue, but if some other people agree that they also find it annoying at it isn't just a one off case, THEN the devs change it, that would be nice (don't want the devs bending to the will of one person, they are the dev, not me, not anyone else).

On the topic of the last time I did a monster post on this thread. Thank you very much for listening. while I'm sure that I wasn't the person to inspire the rebalance to combat, it's much more enjoyable now that enemies aren't doing monstrous amounts of damage, while still doing a not-insignificant amount of damage per turn.

EDIT: I'm going to reupload the gift cheatsheet I made a few months back because it still works, Also I'm seeing people request a full save, and it made me think of one QoL request that I know is going to be a nightmare to implement, so I just want to put the idea out there. A gallery system for the game, for people who want to revisit one time only scenes and try other variations without restarting the game, or just want to get off to a scene without waiting for the proper day and time. scenes are of course unlocked after you've seen them once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepkep
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes