Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
No guarantees. The game was not made with the intention of disabling quest progress, but I'll see what I can do. It's not my intention to break game files, after all.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-05-05
Changes

• Updated Sarah’s art!
  • Decreased the sound of the rain right at the beginning of the game. A lot.
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused the panty-picking scene in Elinnie’s shop to freeze under some circumstances.
  • Training Grounds quest is now properly completed when entering the arena for the first time.
  • Fixed “Greater MP Potion” healing HP instead of MP.
  • Tweaked the text for the quest “Investigate Sid's Murder pt.4” to better guide the player to where the prison is.
  • Fixed Illyana’s scene “Bring Her Home!” on the map to show the correct day that it happens.
  • Fixed an issue where the early game quest that should point the player in the direction of Nameless wesn’t working properly.
  • Players will no longer be left invisible after specific circumstances when sleeping.
  • Removed a little thing near Bum-Bum’s shrine that I forgot to remove that might give lots of offering points and a bunch of pumpkins.
    • It was for testing!
Unresolved Issues
  • I am aware that there is a way to trigger some characters' second quests before completing the previous part, breaking progression, as the quests are made with the intent of being completed in order. I wasn’t able to replicate it, nor do I have any idea how it happens, so there are no fixes for now. If anyone knows anything, make sure to let me know.
    • Current hypothesis: Old Save file breaking stuff? Honestly, I have no idea, as the code seems correct.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SexValley-0.6.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: PootisPenser76

sgc45

Feb 17, 2023
hey just curious if there is currently any crow girl scenes outside the repeatable one from throwing gold into her nest, and what if any difference in

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
hey just curious if there is currently any crow girl scenes outside the repeatable one from throwing gold into her nest, and what if any difference in
It would be nice to keep her as a kind of pet, maybe bring her back to the house, could stick her in a nest in the garden. I imagine all the mischief she could get up to around the village! Ilyana and Elinnie probably have lots of shinies!

dynafrost

May 26, 2024
I went into the castle and started eavesdropping on the maids, and then I picked the option for mia to erase my memory (thankfully i saved right before) and then I get stuck between Illyana and the castle and I can't interact her or go into the castle. I change the time of day and nothing happens I'm just stuck. the bug needs to be fixed. this was after I increased my relationship with Illyana and went to the maids first thing in the morning.

dynafrost

May 26, 2024
I'm waiting for peach to open the path for the throne but she's not contacting me, I keep updating but nothing is happening. so in the meantime, i've been focusing on improving everyone's relationships but I'm heavily over leveled for every challenge that comes my way.

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Hmm, the version I downloaded from pixeldrain says it's version 6.10, but it says v.6 when playing, and it's got the spot that gives 99 pumpkins and 400 offering points (the whole reason I came here to figure out why my pockets were suddenly full of pumpkins). Bit of an odd first experience, that.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a way to destroy Eris and steal Sophie? I don't wanna just Jail her, I wanna ruin her and take sophie for myself as she tells Eris that I'm better than her in every way. If you're gonna make her so hate able let us destroy her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Row and Kujah

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to suck Eris' hyena clit and abandon Sophie? I don't wanna just fuck her, I want her to ruin my ass with her big Hyena clock and have her take Sophie in front of me as she tells Eris that she fucks her better than I could in every way. If you're gonna make her so dominant let us submit to her.

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
Is there a way to suck Eris' hyena clit and abandon Sophie? I don't wanna just fuck her, I want her to ruin my ass with her big Hyena clock and have her take Sophie in front of me as she tells Eris that she fucks her better than I could in every way. If you're gonna make her so dominant let us submit to her.
Yeah... About that, I'll need Elinniel to confirm but she doesn't have one. At least she hasn't used it yet. This willl depend on future patreon polls or if Elinniel themselves wish to add it to the game.
They're pretty much a solo dev at this point so you'll have to wait quite a bit for it to ever happen with the amount of stuff that still need to be done. Getting an artwork of her with a "clit-dick" seems more plausible. She still need to win a patreon poll for it happen tough.

• Sad
Reactions: 912BHi and Fyo
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes