chelms

May 14, 2021
Absolutely overwhelmed by how fun this one is.
No way a game whose title is just Sex Valley has the chops to be this good...
Save that it does, while never stop being a fun sexy game.
Even with my complaints with the engine (no instant text, holding down options to speed up text can blitz past choices, long unskippable battle animations), this one got me enough to draw me out of semi-lurker status.

Great work, will definitely be signing up before the end of the month.

Elinnie best girl, though Obscuria is also kind of up there.
I love women who smell like musty cavern air, their own sweat and other fragrances, and stare at me - panting - from behind unfocused eyes as I shove my inventory full of their discount potions.

Bum-Bum is also pretty good, in a 'steals your fries at the restaurant kind of way'

lolglolblol

May 4, 2018
I am aware that there is a way to trigger some characters' second quests before completing the previous part, breaking progression, as the quests are made with the intent of being completed in order. I wasn’t able to replicate it, nor do I have any idea how it happens, so there are no fixes for now. If anyone knows anything, make sure to let me know.
This might be related to an issue I'm facing. Maribel's second quest doesn't seem to progress for me. I got all the way to the part where she says she'll take Wednesdays off but now I can't do anything more. Her regular interactions still work but instead of being able to give her gifts, I can only talk "About the other Night" to which she only ever replies with "..." and nothing else happens.

Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: Bruh, I had this error for hours and now that I'm asking for help, it suddenly progresses...
Anyways, not sure what triggered it, maybe it's because I drained stamina quite a bit, but now I went to bed on Tuesday and was woken up by Maribel the next day with the yoga scene. At least it works now

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Even with my complaints with the engine (no instant text, holding down options to speed up text can blitz past choices, long unskippable battle animations), this one got me enough to draw me out of semi-lurker status.

I love women who smell like musty cavern air, their own sweat and other fragrances, and stare at me - panting - from behind unfocused eyes as I shove my inventory full of their discount potions.

Bum-Bum is also pretty good, in a 'steals your fries at the restaurant kind of way'
I am hyped to try this out, how do events work in this game can you replay them?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sex Valley [v0.6.30] [Zehmun] - Compressed

Win [214 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dorleans90

Jul 21, 2024

Is cavern air musty? I guess it would be, but RPG maker terrain always makes it seem like you're outdoors, only underground.

Personally I like women of hyperbolically noble mien that smell of burning metal and inquisition pyres, who at once constantly use yet don't seem to understand the basic concept of sotto voce. Or at least I really liked having her maids hold her down while I tamed her with anal sex.

lolglolblol

May 4, 2018
Is the Explore the Area quest fucked for anyone else? I wanted to get it out of the way right on Day 1, but now I can't progress.
As soon as I enter the last area, I get the scripted event where I find the Lost Flute, but then it keeps looping those same three messages forever, leaving me effectively softlocked.

The only thing I can do is spam my keys and I'll occasionally move a single tile before the messages repeat or open the pause menu/interact with stuff. I've tried going to other areas, opening other dialogues and saving+loading but none of those have helped, I just keep finding that damn flute after closing whatever dialog was opened

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexValley-0.6.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
So is the futa shit avoidable since I find it fucking weird since I read the overview.
You can avoid having sex with the futa characters, though i think you can encounter random enemies that are futa and are nude.
does the one character have to be a futa or is there a female option?
I am not sure which futa character you are talking about, but i don't think there is a female option for them.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
... any fix for the lost flute bug ... ?
I'm working on it. For now, the only way to avoid the lost flute problem is to complete the "Investigate Bandit Activity" Quest before (or after) you explore all areas around town. Just a quick rundown: Investigate Bandit Activity is a small lv1 quest that starts by walking at the beach area left of the town, the one you can reach through the town's beach, after introducing yourself to Sophie, the daytime tavern lady.

Reactions: lolglolblol

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I'm working on it. For now, the only way to avoid the lost flute problem is to complete the "Investigate Bandit Activity" Quest before (or after) you explore all areas around town. Just a quick rundown: Investigate Bandit Activity is a small lv1 quest that starts by walking at the beach area left of the town, the one you can reach through the town's beach, after introducing yourself to Sophie, the daytime tavern lady.
... yea ...
... but the main problem is that I had lost 6 hours of progress due to me not saving ...

• Sad
Reactions: llat-2 and Elinniel

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
That kinda sucks. But I made a makeshift fix. Hopefully, it works as it breaks the loop from happening.

Game Folder > www > Data > CommonEvents.json
Replace the "Id":915 line with this one.

Code:
{"id":915,"list":[{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,162,0,9,0]},{"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["Galv.QUEST.complete(47)"]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,1]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["A new \\c[3]quest\\c[0] has been added to your \\c[3]Quest Log\\c[0]. "]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Check your menu."]},{"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["Galv.QUEST.activate(48)"]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[162,162,1,0,1]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,163,0,5,1]},{"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["Galv.QUEST.complete(48)"]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[112,112,1]},{"code":117,"indent":1,"parameters":[188]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\c[3]\\p[1]\\c[0]:"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Hm? What’s this?"]},{"code":250,"indent":1,"parameters":[{"name":"Item3","volume":90,"pitch":100,"pan":0}]},{"code":128,"indent":1,"parameters":[135,0,0,1,false]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,1]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["You obtained a \\c[3]Lost Flute\\c[0]"]},{"code":235,"indent":1,"parameters":[1]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[112,112,0]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[162,162,0,0,9]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,1]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["A new \\c[3]quest\\c[0] has been added to your \\c[3]Quest Log\\c[0]. "]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Check your menu."]},{"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["Galv.QUEST.activate(49)"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,156,0,3,1]},{"code":355,"indent":2,"parameters":["Galv.QUEST.complete(49)"]},{"code":0,"indent":2,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[855,855,1]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"Early Questline","switchId":855,"trigger":2},

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes