youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SexValley-0.6.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
guys the games got stuck when appear lyllia mother in her questline(the first time you see her mother) she dont enter the room and just stand outside and the game cant continue. someone got a solution?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elinniel

Nevermore01

Dec 23, 2018
I usually don't write comments but Sex Valley is definitely one of my favorite games. Elinniel's art is beautiful and lovely. It's one of the few games that I can leave for months and come back and find a ton of content.

The only thing I would recommend is that an option be implemented to skip Futa content. In my case I love futa but I am aware that there are many people who do not.

Reactions: Choo-choo

lolglolblol

May 4, 2018
The only thing I would recommend is that an option be implemented to skip Futa content. In my case I love futa but I am aware that there are many people who do not.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't all futa content optional already?
You can simply not interact with Lene and every other scene that would feature other futas not connected to her quest gives ample warning beforehand.

Most of the people complaining/asking here probably just haven't played the game yet

maltheopia

Nov 17, 2019
Are the people asking to disable futanari content stupid or something? Like... even if it wasn't optional, do you not see the tag? If it's that big of a deal, do you people not read those things before downloading things? Or are your heads so far up your asses that you think that your preferences override that of the creators' and the people who support the creators?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Are the people asking to disable futanari content stupid or something? Like... even if it wasn't optional, do you not see the tag? If it's that big of a deal, do you people not read those things before downloading things? Or are your heads so far up your asses that you think that your preferences override that of the creators' and the people who support the creators?
... just wait till you see people begging to disable NTR in NTR focused games ...

• Haha
Reactions: Parnaval and llat-2

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I usually don't write comments but Sex Valley is definitely one of my favorite games. Elinniel's art is beautiful and lovely. It's one of the few games that I can leave for months and come back and find a ton of content.

Futa characters are the game's most popular characters. They will have tons of content, anyone who wants to get into the game should keep this in mind even if the Futa itself is skippable. If people have such major problems with Futas overall, maybe it's not the game for them in the first place.

Reactions: maltheopia

Nevermore01

Dec 23, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't all futa content optional already?
You can simply not interact with Lene and every other scene that would feature other futas not connected to her quest gives ample warning beforehand.

Most of the people complaining/asking here probably just haven't played the game yet

LMAO From that point of view you are absolutely right. Forget what I said.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes