ilovetoes69

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where your character's conversation picture literally flies away during conversation and during sex scenes the whole pictures also flies away?!

Reactions: AidsDelivered

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where your character's conversation picture literally flies away during conversation and during sex scenes the whole pictures also flies away?!
yes i kinda had that , but thats a fucking FUNNY bonus to see a naked lene stretch across the screen xD

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I had the same thing a few updates ago, MC portrait kept stretching and moving towards the left of the screen. I thought it was pretty hilarious seeing MC assert his dominance

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sex Valley [v0.1.8 Public] [Zehmun] (627 mb rar pc original)

123 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced (q.80)image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Reactions: sir_legend

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
I love your futa content and i think you should expand it with threesomes and different positions
I also loved Lene, and I really think it would be great if it was expanded, maybe more futa characters...? and maybe a Dickgirl :D? (just ball and penis), nothing against Lene, but i'd rather if she hadn't the pussy ^^

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I also loved Lene, and I really think it would be great if it was expanded, maybe more futa characters...? and maybe a Dickgirl :D? (just ball and penis), nothing against Lene, but i'd rather if she hadn't the pussy ^^
It's a bit too late to do that for Lene also if you make her a futa and still have the scenes where she sleeps with you the first night it's going to lead to a lot of hate from those who dislike futa

Jun 13, 2018
Just returning from long years of training, you will see the changes time made on the village you grew on and on the girls that live there.

Ok so just asking those that have played, do you start the game BEFORE this training time or is this just another one of those "player dropped into a town the MC grew up in but we the player have never been in before then" kind of 'just returned home" kind of things? Hope I explained my question well, sorry if I didn't.

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
Just returning from long years of training, you will see the changes time made on the village you grew on and on the girls that live there.

Ok so just asking those that have played, do you start the game BEFORE this training time or is this just another one of those "player dropped into a town the MC grew up in but we the player have never been in before then" kind of 'just returned home" kind of things? Hope I explained my question well, sorry if I didn't.
It's another- coming back after some years have passed- story.

This game really needs proofreading. It constantly switches between second and third person narrative.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes