2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
So I tried to play this on my rift and the button options are barely visible and tracks along with my head movement so I can't actually see them properly. Also have no control even when using the mouse. A basic instruction guide on how to interact in the demo would be nice.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
So I tried to play this on my rift and the button options are barely visible and tracks along with my head movement so I can't actually see them properly. Also have no control even when using the mouse. A basic instruction guide on how to interact in the demo would be nice.
Have the same problem, pretty sure the OP version doesn't fully support VR since there's supposed to be a separate VR build (not sure if it's just an Oculus problem though).
To start the game in desktop mode, make a shortcut with "-nohmd" launch parameter to disable VR (should work for all Unreal games)

Reactions: nweiss and Kiotaku

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
the game boot up my VR headset, nice, I click play, then nothing happen..
Have the same problem, pretty sure the OP version doesn't fully support VR since there's supposed to be a separate VR build (not sure if it's just an Oculus problem though).
To start the game in desktop mode, make a shortcut with "-nohmd" launch parameter to disable VR (should work for all Unreal games)
good man

Boobs Cult

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2020
ScreenShot00007.png

Thank you all for the feedback. What you've seen so far is just a very early prototype of what I'm planning to do. Yes, many things aren't working propertly yet, there are there few features so far, and there's only one monologue for a story. There will be a new patron-only release with additional sex scenes soon, but I will have to ask you to be patient. I'm working on fixing bugs and adding content, but still, this is the very beginning of a long road.

Reactions: seriiuo

Boobs Cult

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2020
can't play the game because I'm missing the xapofx1_5.dll and X3DAudio1_7.dll.

"Attention: For anyone getting 0xc000007b (64bit)
download xinput 1_3 and xinput 1_4 from (Architecture 32)
Put them in system32 and sysWOW64. (don't forget to make copies)

It was a fix for me anyway. "

Maybe this will help?

mrq

Feb 18, 2018
I have to admit this promises...A LOT !

-give it options
-give it a story mode
-make the girl pee when masturbating above
-etc. :))

Reactions: paulkemp

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Wanted to ask if there are any plans to spread to other platforms such as Mac and Android, or whether this will be a strictly Windows game?

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
1,35 GB of nothingnes, 3 min and gameplay is over, ops: donte have gameplay, you just move the camera, 4 or 5 cenes and all start to repeat, o have no doubt that this game was inspired in Agony, i downloaded and regreted, time waisted

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes