2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
the game just ask to press space bar to skip cene, and donnot even have thoses images that are showed on description of the game
As I understand it, and as I think the game creator specified... this is merely a demo. Not a playable one. More like a teaser. Which is exactly what we got. Let's encourage him, because a game with these graphics, quality and in such a dark world, promises to be really interesting. ^^

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
As I understand it, and as I think the game creator specified... this is merely a demo. Not a playable one. More like a teaser. Which is exactly what we got. Let's encourage him, because a game with these graphics, quality and in such a dark world, promises to be really interesting. ^^
this demo of 1.35GB cannot be played for 3 min, its more easy create mods for the game Agony

ADAMMMU

Nov 22, 2019
this demo of 1.35GB cannot be played for 3 min, its more easy create mods for the game Agony
Dude it's still in a very early stage of development. Like what the guy above said, it's not meant to have that much of gameplay yet. At least wait until it's in a much later stage of development and if it's still not good by then, sure go ahead and have at it but for now at least give the dev the benefit of the doubt. Plus, 1.35GB is small considering full games nowadays takes up about 30+ GB on average. I expect the game in its fullest would at least be more than 10+ GB.

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
Dude it's still in a very early stage of development. Like what the guy above said, it's not meant to have that much of gameplay yet. At least wait until it's in a much later stage of development and if it's still not good by then, sure go ahead and have at it but for now at least give the dev the benefit of the doubt. Plus, 1.35GB is small considering full games nowadays takes up about 30+ GB on average. I expect the game in its fullest would at least be more than 10+ GB.
man already see games with 900Mb that have more than this game have

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
man already see games with 900Mb that have more than this game have
Again... it's not so much of a demo. More like a teaser. Made to show the graphics and the ambiance. When you get a teaser for a movie, it's not a full trailer. It's just not even a minute of vague images. This, only teases (not demonstrates... TEASES) a sex scene, with a moody monologue before that. It's not a game, not really a demo : a teaser.
If you cannot or will not understand that... well, I'm sorry for you and I wish you all the best in life. But we cannot explain it to you any more than that.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Sometimes I need to unwind and get away from my christian games with vanilla romance harems, and remember why we ought to Rip & Tear.

I will wait for the next update to try this one though. Hopefully some "male domination" will be available then.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Sometimes I need to unwind and get away from my christian games with vanilla romance harems, and remember why we ought to Rip & Tear.

I will wait for the next update to try this one though. Hopefully some "male domination" will be available then.
Is a new version out?

Boobs Cult

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2020
We have prepared a new version! It contains the beginning of the story company and many new features! While this version is available for patrons, but after a while I will post a link here.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes