• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Sex with Stalin [Final] [Boobs Dev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Buildingsarehere5

A game with fantastic plot, okay scenes, and a hilarious premise, sex with stalin will surely make you see that you are having sex with the man himself, Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin. The gameplay however, could use a little more tweaking, and I find that the option for gay sex isn't always in the favor of the player but its not for everyone.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nb8

1) the game is poorly done, terrible drawn-out dialogues that cannot be skipped
    2) the game is linear, there are 25 endings announced, but they seem to be very well hidden
    3) the game is a "historical" parody, but the jokes are not funny, perhaps a bad translation

we can also say that the visual part is bad, but this is a matter of taste, maybe someone likes this style
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

So...to begin with this 13.5GB thing is not a game. its a Visual Novel.
    you listen to a lot of voice acted (AI?) dialog from stallen while looking at him.
    if you play the main story. you get choices rarely...its incredibly painful since you cannot skip or speed up his dialog. so i did not finish this grueling experience.

it feels like a history lesson in school. except your life is on the line....except nothing happens despite him telling guards to kill you several times....which is weird because he should have his own gun....is he lazy?....

i never reached the parts seen in screen shots.

Overall
    Please pretend this doesn't exist. unless you are a history fan and curious how accurate this is...this is a waste of time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

genoration

11.5 Gigs of pure stalin love making, my pc struggles a bit with it but its one of the finest pieces done on real russian history as we all know of its true origin. I would rate this game higher if I could. It is just that good. My again only complaint is my pc struggles to run it at its best quality.