Unreal Engine - Completed - Sex with the Devil [v2022-11-11] [Boobs Cult]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

Reviewing this as a VR user. I'll be ignoring the kinks in this game for the purposes of this review, as well. The VR option was an interesting choice in concept, but I think this dev could have done some more research into how to make a VR experience comfortable.

You don't want to move the camera by force- At least, not without warning the player. Especially during a sex scene- during some sex scenes, the camera is forced forward and backward while the POV character is doing the deed. I've acclimated to VR for 5 years, very few things make me motion sick anymore- This made me nauseous, and quickly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

REVIEW FROM A VR USER

do not play in vr.

a very mishandled vr port. no config, movement is mapped incorrectly, not to mention the absolute worst offender and always vr no-no, never, EVER force the position of the camera somewhere. if you don't know what i'm talking about, play any scene in this game wearing a vr headset and tell me how many times you throw up.

other than that, its okay.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

honeryx

Probably the worst game I've played on here. There's no choices, the writing is terrible, the voice acting is bad, the art direction is bad, the level design and gameplay is bad, the sex scenes are boring and bad. I legit have not seen such a failure on every level before. I can't understand how anyone could possibly like this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

nanajosh

The game is what it is.

The animations and textures are good, and there isn't much in the way of guro (which I'm into and am fine without it) but from a game called "Sex with the devil" you'd imagine there would be more of that.

It's trying to be super philosophical with the questions you can ask the devil but it just turns out sounding like r/Im14andthisisdeep. They're fun thought questions here and there but nothing too interesting.

The gameplay is just run around a maze and don't get reset. No real punishment for screwing up and the traps are easy to avoid.

You can probably get everything out of this game by going to rule34 and watching a video compilation of it (if it's there).
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kezza329

freaky deaky sex that kinda scares you, but strangely turns you on.. very good animations.
    cool mazes you need to solve.

shame its abandoned, as i do love games like this that isnt afraid of standing out with its strange kinks. these are the kinda games (like teraurge) and this, that id love more of.

anyone know if theyre abandoning the game?
  6. 2.00 star(s)

piruzin

It's one of those games that are cheap enough so that you can go and buy it to give the devs your support, but end up regretting terribly. From what I remember of my frustration with this game was some nice CG on the trailers and on the actual gameplay, pass through a maze full of traps that are there just to be an annoyance, open doors to find CG movies that are easily skippable because you're trying to figure out what you can do, just to go back to the annoying maze.

I thought I lasted 40 minutes but I just realized that it was just 20 min... That's weird, but still, i'ts not good, could've done better if it was justa CG Movie Collection or a more menu based solution without the stupid maze.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Shadowndev99

this game is just a teaser and even over a year or more nothing new happen still three sex scence and bad wiritten and no real story just enjoy scence turn into female and get fucked by devil great really ? just the graphic is good and all thats all you will get
  8. 3.00 star(s)

durtypicturz

It's... well it's here. There's a bit of good and a lot of weird. Not your usual wank game. There's little to no control over the H-Scenes and it's difficult to come back to some.

A gallery would be a nice addition and hopefully more interaction. The game so far does not cater to the player - like many of r34 games do - it's more of an idea shown in an adult matter.

Will probably check it out in the future but for now it's just meh-ish if you want something to wank to.

A fair warning: there are some pretty disturbing scenes. I'm talking about literal toddler inspired abominations. Never clicked away so fast in my life.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

[v0.4] - Nopy 1015.83MB

In its current form, it's Terrible.
    Yes, it has potential, but I ain't giving it an extra 3 stars based on that word - I'm here to rate what contents this currently has.
    =============================================
    [3D game] = 1/5
    - A minority of this 'video player' can be seen in '3D game' form, the rest is rigid camera views because technically you're watching videos until you quickly or instantly get bored of it and then 'spacebar' to next looping video -or- 'exit' to choose another choice that may either be more videos or the Devil mumbling answers about the meaning of life - thank goodness this has subtitles so you understand what he's waffling on about.

[3DCG] = 3/5
    The characters are, meh! .. although at least they look original in their own kooky sort of way.

[Anal Sex] = 1/5
    Yes, 1 scene, but nothing kinky nor whoop about it.

[Female Domination] = 5/5
    Yes, her ugliness certainly did kill my (real) boner.

[Footjob] = ?/5
    I don't actually remember seeing this... unless I quickly skipped it because it's not one of my kinks.

[Futa/Trans] = 3/5
    The Devil 'shimself' has 3 boobs, a massive dong and balls.

[Male Protagonist] = 2/5
    What little you do see of yourself in the male form isn't spectaculer about.

[Masturbation] = 1/5
    Only the female devil rubs herself, but it's nothing exiting.

[Monster (Guy)] + [Monster Girl] = 3/5
    Only 2 monster characters - (in order of appearance)
    1) Devil shimself.
    2) Devil woman.

[Oral Sex] = 2/5
    Now this one got me scratching my head.... This is the [Gay] choice = While you're a guy, you can ask the Devil for a headjob, in a 3 video sequence, and this got me thinking "Now who's the slave around here?!.. I've demanded the Devil to willingly give me a blowjob" "O_O"

[Vaginal Sex] = 2/5
    When you ask the devil to turn you in a woman, the devil fucks you with massive dark blood red dong. Not pretty.
    =============================================

-----{Missing Tags}-----
    [Female Protagonist] = 3/5
    In one of the choices you can ask the Devil to turn you into a woman so you can seduce the Devil to have shim fuck your pussy ;) Yeah!

[Gay] = 2/5
    There's 1 choice that allows you to see the Devil give you a blowjob in 3 video loops.
    ============================================
    Overall:
    It's not worth the download really, but you ain't gonna really know that unless you see it .. then when you do .. it will quickly erase from your mind because there's nothing that stands out in this. .. except for maybe the Devil having 3 boobs... that'll be another creature I'll add to my memory banks on 'Creatures I've seen with 3 boobs' :D lol.

Lastly:...
    In its current state, It's not a game, it's simply a half video player, and, half listen to what the Devil has to say.
    You cannot save/load, and there's no goal.
    The story is simple: This is a very early build of something they may or not get many more updates, and if it does get more, then I hope they upgrade the looks of what this currently has.
    And give options to lower the graphics.. this doesn't run at 60 fps.. it's a bit on the laggy-side.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

oshire

Great game if you like the style. Version 0.4 mainly gives you three possible sex scenes :
    1) The devil gives you a bj
    2) You give the devil a bj & sex
    3) You dominated by a female demon

Depending on the scene you might play as a man or a woman. Camera angles are great.

So all in all this game just lacks more scenes. Some might want to add more interaction or story to the game, but personnally I find it good as is.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Cofman

version 0.4
    I liked atmosphere, graphics, text and sound, everything is perfect, but girls can't let sinner cum, it is frustrating !
    Also game is very laggy at gtx 950m, hope there will be better optimisation or options to do that.
    Also I hope game will be better and longer
  12. 5.00 star(s)

bkdixyna

As a femdom enthusiast, among other kinks, this game presents a lot of potential.
    Visually it's weird (in a HR Giger style) but i think not too much to be off-puting if you weren't already scared by the description and the preview image.
    Voice acting is surprisingly not bad (although only the devil has atm lines).
    Haven't tried the homo route but i liked the other sexual content.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Dragonsprite

Very good Potential. It is just a Demo for Now but seems very promising from the variety of poses and Submissive Animations present currently. It caters to more than the general fetishes. Also the game seems to run flawlessly even on a 7 year old laptop. In the future if it is indeed to have full or even partial interactivity I am sure it will have high replayability!
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Kiotaku

Game doesn't work. In VR the main menu options are not visible as they are just floating at the peripherals of your vision and you can't see enough of them to click anything. Also if you give up and press play anyways (when you can see the damn button) there are no controls. You just stand there looking at the demon but can't move or interact in any way.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

meikel1403

Very interesting theme Preview looks Nice very detailed i like the intro the voices seem a little bit to worked over a bit robotic if you ask me but everything else looks great its sure give you a dark feeling which is good.