VN - Ren'Py - Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

iphantom!

LlamaMann's SexBot: Blackjack provides fun additional content to his main project. Which is of course the thoughtfully written, uniquely time-looping, and shockingly well-animated SexBot.

There is a beautiful and varied cast of characters to play with in both games, and even this little side project has some spicy animations.

This little side project might be sexier, better organized, and better written than a good majority of games of it's kind.

Enjoy SexBot: Blackjack, or don't. It's your life.

https://www.patreon.com/llamamanngames/posts
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bladexkiller92

Great sige game to the sexbot game. It even have animations now and it just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see some transformations like there are in the game or some more holiday themed outfits.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DeathIsImminent

If you're coming in and expecting a fully-fledged VN experience then you will be sorely disappointed here. This a short progression card game that as you win the round leads to the character you're playing against taking off more and more of her clothes, or in the case of the newest update, showing off a new sex animation.

If you play the companion game then this is a bare-bones version of the characters stripping down. The gameplay is mid-tier(as advertised it is JUST a card game. lol) and seems to favour the opponent more than the player but maybe that's just my luck, but if you go on easy-mode and hit skip you can power through each round to the end very quickly. (And it's not like we're here for the blackjack!)

The still photos are high quality, diverse in theme/ content, and show off more of the characters you love or (if you have ntr on) love to hate. Llamamann shows off more of his excellent Daz skills here. The animations are equally good in quality but felt like the same scene with 5 different angles. Still super sexy (as ashley is from any angle) but a place to grow in future updates.

All in all, that's it. It's a solid companion game that is a vessel for seeing sexy girls nude and (in the new version) sexed up. There isn't A LOT of content, given that Llama spends most of his time working on the main game, but it's fun to return to every once and a while when it gets an update.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Samga

We got Meiko and hottest girl got NTRed, do you need anything else?
    RNG is generous, game is short but fun fun. Could use little more narrative direction, makes it more interesting. I still have some characters left, but im not sure what to write, i just want to see more stuff like this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DeGary

A cool side game with a simple mechanic(blackjack) that offers some hot renders and animations with the current beloved characters of Sexbot. So if you had a good time playing SB and crave a little more then you're in the right place!
    Here's some extra pointers if that didn't convince you yet:
    - Great music that has a ton of variety.
    - Extra options that allows to change the main menu theme(bunny girls, halloween and christmas).
    - Simple minigame with a helpful explanation on how it works in the intro.
    - Two difficulty modes for the minigame, easy and normal which is a nice touch for those who either want to get straight to the point or prefer a bit of a challenge!
    - New render sets for every SB character, some girls having multiple sets with themes such as bikini, halloween and christmas.
    - Some recently added animations sets with a little extra spice on them and a possible preview for what's to come in the not too distant future!
    That's all folks, now go ahead and give it a try for yourself!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SevlacGames

The animations are consistently fantastic, as expected from this developer.
    I'd like to highlight in my review that the game developer mentioned this game being a small treat for fans to enjoy while waiting for the upcoming versions of his main game.
    This is why the gameplay and story aren't the main focus, with animations taking the spotlight instead.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

Review for v0.4.1
    The game is pretty boring. The original SexBot was already a chore to unlock all possible events, but at least it has a pretty cool story and it's entertaining. But this one is basically a typical plain strip Blackjack. Could it least put a bit of story into it and some progress. Like there is a Blackjack tournament and you have to defeat one character after another or something similar.
    There are so far only few animations and mostly images.
    Some images and animations are clearly reused from the original game.
    Also the Developer should really add SFXs to the scenes. Moaning and other typical sex sounds would make great animations an absolute balls exploder.
    There is currently no gallery. You have to replay each time, if you want to see a scene again.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

duddytuddy1222

This is a great game by a great dev! Definitely play the main game before you jump into this side game.

Renders: good

Gameplay: straightforward

Length: very short

The only thing I'd change: LlamaMann, please make the cards bigger and put the "hit" or "stay" options closer to the cards.

Besides that, I'd say this is a great game to pass the time while you are on the toilet.