4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
I've tried this and tried to download the old version with the renpy update but still not work the game crash when i start it :/ (on galaxy s23 ultra)
Update everything, not just plugins. You can find the latest in the joiplay patreon

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Man, it's been a bit since I visited/posted in the other Sexbot thread, but glad to see people are still carrying over that same energy to the new thread. Really keeps things interesting, y'know? Classic F95 freeloaders.

emaki

Aug 19, 2017
Why? Because it's true. If you want your opinion to matter, put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you're just throwing tantrums in forums and ruining the fun for the rest of us. Also btw, complainers and bitchers on F95 always consider their bitching and complaining to be "constructive criticism". Spoiler alert... It NEVER is. The last people devs care to hear from are F95ers who contribute nothing but insults and complaints without ever supporting any devs.

The tech demo was awesome btw, and the girls looked exactly like they did in the first one.
I wanted to answer in more detail, but none of your sentences is making sense, if you go one step deeper. You need to financially support something to critice it? What? How would that apply to any other part of life. "If you want to critice north korea you have to give them money first, else what you say doesn't matter?" Oo What?
"It NEVER is." Really there is no valid criticism at all on this board? Is that really what you are saying?
Most importantly: What does it matter what def think (in this regard)? This is not their private patreon or discord. this is an open forum, that is specifically for people to discuss what they think about the game. No dev is forced to read or participate. If they want, and choose to only throw tantrums and insults, while trying to get fan-boys/girls to their echo chamber, they are free to do so, but the rest of us isn't doing anything wrong, for using this site as it is intended.

"At the end of the day, no you're not entitled to anything no matter what you think. And there is no reason why any developer should waste their time placating whiners on a pirate site."
Totally agree 100%. Same is true for you and devs. If "the fun" that is "ruined" for you is being a fanboy that is only unreflective positive and everyone around should agree and cheer, then as llama said: Asslickers to the discord.

P.S.:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You're constantly trying to start off topic arguments in this thread, and I'm dismissing your weak attempts at arguments about the dev or patreon because it's a fucking pointless topic and nothing to do with the game itself. If you want to off topic debates, go to the off topic thread. Congrats on derailing the thread with this bullshit though, genius.
And you were forced to answer? And those answers are related to the game? Or is this the same "Off-Topic" (which it is not, btw, it's people reacting to the discourse around the game, which is part of a discussion) derailment that you are criticising.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Man, it's been a bit since I visited/posted in the other Sexbot thread, but glad to see people are still carrying over that same energy to the new thread. Really keeps things interesting, y'know? Classic F95 freeloaders.
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Stay a while. Take a nice long look . . .

• Hey there
Reactions: emaki

Basmu

Feb 26, 2021
Update everything, not just plugins. You can find the latest in the joiplay patreon
Already done but nothing changed, i've tried with old and new version but it still crash (and i've tried different renpy plugin too) i can't find whats going wrong :/ i don't understand why part 1 works whitout any bug but this one not working ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mams3425

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I wanted to answer in more detail, but none of your sentences is making sense, if you go one step deeper. You need to financially support something to critice it? What? How would that apply to any other part of life. "If you want to critice north korea you have to give them money first, else what you say doesn't matter?" Oo What?
"It NEVER is." Really there is no valid criticism at all on this board? Is that really what you are saying?
Most importantly: What does it matter what def think (in this regard)? This is not their private patreon or discord. this is an open forum, that is specifically for people to discuss what they think about the game. No dev is forced to read or participate. If they want, and choose to only throw tantrums and insults, while trying to get fan-boys/girls to their echo chamber, they are free to do so, but the rest of us isn't doing anything wrong, for using this site as it is intended.

"At the end of the day, no you're not entitled to anything no matter what you think. And there is no reason why any developer should waste their time placating whiners on a pirate site."
Totally agree 100%. Same is true for you and devs. If "the fun" that is "ruined" for you is being a fanboy that is only unreflective positive and everyone around should agree and cheer, then as llama said: Asslickers to the discord.

P.S.:

And you were forced to answer? And those answers are related to the game? Or is this the same "Off-Topic" (which it is not, btw, it's people reacting to the discourse around the game, which is part of a discussion) derailment that you are criticising.
You don't need to pay to criticize, but criticism from a site where the game gets shared for free and is more often met with whining and bitching and "criticism" that's often displayed in a whining and bitching tone, will often be met with skepticism or some form of pushback. People also often lie about being a supporter, especially when they can't prove it, just so they can justify their whining. It's the whiners on this site that make it hard to accept any form of criticism here, even if the criticism is genuine and constructive which it sometimes is. And sometimes that genuine and constructive criticism is still taken seriously despite it originating from this cesspool of a community.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Case in point, if you go back and look at the beginning of the original Sexbot thread, Llama was there happily interacting with F95zoners and responding to their comments, even though most weren't likely paying for the game. He seemed to welcome the comments, taking their criticism more seriously then, likely because they were the main population from which he was hoping to recruit patrons. Criticism from freeloaders was fine then, because he was trying to turn them into patrons. Same should hold true now.
Hes making 7k a month on patreon + whatever hes making on subscribestar. The mask is just off now. You see this all the time with devs, and even in other media. As they feel more comfortable with were they are standing, they more likely to act themselves.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Tags aren't put according to predictions by users but depending on what is actually in the game
All Ill say is I know more than the average user about the game.

Plus the game not being tagged with certain tags for them to appear later as they were planned too would only casue drama.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Hes making 7k a month on patreon + whatever hes making on subscribestar. The mask is just off now. You see this all the time with devs, and even in other media. As they feel more comfortable with were they are standing, they more likely to act themselves.
I'm actually not so sure about this. My impression has always been he's a hardworker, and for the last few years, he's been quite active on F95zone, responding to the people here. I've left a few comments here and there, and he's always taken time to respond in kind. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a developer who's engaged more genuinely with the F95zone community than Llama has.

Now, you got to look at it from his perspective. In my last few posts, I've defended peoples' rights to criticize games even if they're not paying for them, but I do admit like 90% of the comments on F95zone come off as complaining or uninformed. I've also given a perspective of why a dev might want to continue to pay attention to F95zone, despite the complaints and whining (there might be nuggets of truth amid it all). But consider Llama's perspective, who works hard and who for the last three years has seen such comments again . . . and again . . . and again. It'd be frustrating. The guy is likely just a bit jaded.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
But consider Llama's perspective, who works hard and who for the last three years has seen such comments again . . . and again . . . and again. It'd be frustrating. The guy is likely just a bit jaded.
This is it. Towards the end of that last thread was a nightmare. People wandering in to lie over and over, claiming he hadn't added any content for months despite it all being laid out in change logs and not true.

There could be 9 post on a page of people discussing the update and 1 on it claiming nothing new was added and like moths to a flame 20 morons would latch on to that 1 and just stink up the place.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Help me find any Android port for a new version. Several days have passed and this 2.0 has not been released on any website.

I know two great porters for Android: 1. Estrada777, 2. KoGa3...... there is also DA, BE, but even they didn’t seem to do it. If such titans haven’t arrived, then I have no idea where to get a port for Android.

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
I love this little freak. I'm definitely going to miss her with this story. I just wish there was a bad end timeline where she goes full seed-stealer mode when she breaks into your room at night or kidnaps you at prom using chloroform, interrupting your date and causing you to have to play as Alexa to find Jack where if you choose wrong you then gotta repeat with a series of poses she'll employ during your detainment. Aside from Ashley's night visit, I'd say she has the best timeline in terms of entertainment value. God, I just want to cum all over those glasses of hers.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes