4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey sorry to bother, but I found a 2 bugs and a spelling mistake in the recalibrated tech demo that should be fixed for the initial release (not renders)
  • When the game asks for your name, it says YOU'RE, not YOUR
  • When trying to see Meiko's stats on the phone her icon shows up twice messing up the rest of the list
  • When trying to see Xel's stats on the phone it throws an exception about xel not being defined yet
Thanks, fixed!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I have a question, can only Alexa's box transform people, or can other bots' boxes do that too? Also will there be new box action in recalibrated?
That seems like a RAFO question. I don't think it's been officially established in the story that there is anything Alexa can do that other bots can't, but that might be revealed later.

Jun 13, 2018
I have a question, can only Alexa's box transform people, or can other bots' boxes do that too? Also will there be new box action in recalibrated?
play the original game. you'll see that the only thing special about alexa (and her box) is that she's the first, i think. other boxes can do whatever (or more, idk) than hers.

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
I’ll take double Xel any day but I’ll settle for double Meiko, let’s duplicate her in game so we can have two on the phone and two to play with

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes