Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.0] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This picture has been in the game for a long time and I've never heard anyone else make this complaint. You're welcome to your opinion but I don't share it. The bot images are in the 'mods' folder and with a little work you can replace the offending picture if it's that important to you. If you can't or won't do that and the artwork offends you that much there are plenty of other games you can play.

UPDATE: Ok, I re-read my reply and it could be considered harsh. I do that sometimes because I forget this is text and you can't relay a friendly conversational tone with text. Whenever I suggest playing another game I mean it in a friendly way, sort of like your friend telling you that life's too short to dwell on things that bother you. Anyway, I looked at the avatar in question and thought I could make a better version in a few minutes. I'm not changing the bot but it will make the other bot on the gurney less visible so you know which bot to look at. I changed the angle a little so her curves stand out a little more but she's supposed to be a geeky, serious type.
It was harsh. I wrote, I liked the game a lot and that I held you in high regard for continuing working on the game. I merely pointed out, the picture was a tad odd and why I thought that, as to help. To in which you greeted me with what was effectively a reply wrapped in an F you.

Here is the picture of the MC:

1723550340851.png

Here is a picture of the bot in question:

1723550380488.png

For most of the time I thought it was the MC with a new costume working on the Tech bot. Then I had the thought that the figure on the right might be the Techie and I asked here.

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dollydollzy

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
It was harsh. I wrote, I liked the game a lot and that I held you in high regard for continuing working on the game. I merely pointed out, the picture was a tad odd and why I thought that, as to help. To in which you greeted me with what was effectively a reply wrapped in an F you.

Here is the picture of the MC:

View attachment 3927518

Here is a picture of the bot in question:

View attachment 3927520

For most of the time I thought it was the MC with a new costume working on the Tech bot. Then I had the thought that the figure on the right might be the Techie and I asked here.
Sorry, I can be a jerk sometimes. I like the 'Techie v2' bot, she's one of my personal favorites so I'm much too sensitive. She's not super sexy which for some people makes her super sexy. In my biased opinion, I'm tired of all the games with super unrealistic curves and tits that would break women's backs or make women fall forward all the time. I like the combination of her bald head with the steampunk inspired 'artificer' outfit too. Anyway, in the next version there will be a new avatar for 'Techie v2' which should prevent this ambiguity. The bot on the gurney will not be in full view so you will know which bot she is.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry, I can be a jerk sometimes. I like the 'Techie v2' bot, she's one of my personal favorites so I'm much too sensitive. She's not super sexy which for some people makes her super sexy. In my biased opinion, I'm tired of all the games with super unrealistic curves and tits that would break women's backs or make women fall forward all the time. I like the combination of her bald head with the steampunk inspired 'artificer' outfit too. Anyway, in the next version there will be a new avatar for 'Techie v2' which should prevent this ambiguity. The bot on the gurney will not be in full view so you will know which bot she is.
I can see the appeal in that, heh. I never trained them in sex, as it was not needed (for me). So I didn't see the sex scenes. I think it'd help a lot. If the player got to see her face instead. Maybe we see her in front of the table working on some gadget instead of almost the exact same position as the MC. A bit confusing. It was nothing major to start with, just a minor gripe.

Reactions: squirrel24

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Heyho,

i allready liked that game idea from the beginning and it has potential.

But i see still one thing of an problem by the whole gameplay.

I have created for myself an own mod with Bimbo S class Bots(real girls like Danielle derek, amy anderessen .... etc) and i was orientated on the existing ones in that game. I realice that the effects like social smart, sex smart.... etc. can come to an problem in the end. Because it can reduce massivly the stability in the end from the bots and cannot compensate from the AI lvl 4 from the capsule alone. So i deleted the "inherent" effects on that bots, so that i can evade that effects after learning, when they have allready S by 100% and can replace it with dump effecf++ at lvl 100. Then there is no risk for an massivly outbreak of instabilty anymore.

An example in the end you can reach 11 action points each round and when you tinker the whole time + the bots are reparing something else + handle the shop the stabilty can go down till 60% on hardcore. I believe in lower difficult it could be more to come to an problem.

So i have an question, should i set this in the json file for the current game version or did you plan to make it so that by S 100% of the skill that its massivly reduce the amount of exp that they can get?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I'm not sure I understand your problem. I've heard others complain about this too. I test the game in hardcore mode with 18 bots in level 4 capsules with 12 of them managed including 5 being sent to UFC fights. I don't experience stability issues. About once or twice each game week a bot loses enough stability that the MC has to intervene but it's pretty rare. At least half the bots have S skill levels. I do not use mods and make no attempt to balance the game when mods are used. Here's a question for you and anyone else with stability issues: is the problem happening with 'vanilla' bots, bots from mods, or both?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Sry i go more specific.

If you have that S Bot with the S CPU you get the highest range of EXP possiblitys. So when you have them set as Matertechi and after the round they repair them +EXP -Stability Shoopkeeper +EXP - Stability and you tinker all 11 action points things gives +EXP and -Stability... totaly forget its for social exp too for shop or hourskeeping ..

When all this things trigger all extreme high, then its reduce extremly the stability and if you do this 3 times an day it can add then different levels of the Tech... etc and then the risk rise more. Can you follow me?

i have set after my bots are reached elec/mech S 100% i gave them tech dump++ 100, that the risk sink and i wsa just the json from the downloaded version. I just added more S bots with the same values from the vanilla game, but i have delete now the "inherent" effects, so that i can give my bots then when they reach S 100 all the dump effects++

Because if the stability down it raise then by bedroom toys sex effects and social smart by housekeepers... what by that actions then drain more and more stability in the end, thats the domino effect in the end.

Other thing. if they repair other bots that drain also alot of stability down...

So for example the S Bot like you see in that screen has all dump effects++ lvl 100 and all skills S 100% Had handle the shop + repair an bot and lost allready 4% after that turn. So its okay the capsule can handle it. But not if the techsmart, or the inherent things going high and they get exp by social or sex. then the inherent level raise means more exp and then more and more lesser stability each turn.

here:

## Amy
{
"model_id": "BimboAD",
"model_name": "BB-AD02",
"model_description": "Luxury sex bot by BimboHeaven Corp.\n\nHighclass girlfriend bimbo bot\n\nIncludes the sex skill trait and like most sex bots has above average stability and below average durability.",
"model_tags": [],
"name_variants": "european_names",
"gender": "female",
"rate": "S",
"xp_mult": {
"bot_combat": 0.75,
"bot_electronics": 0.75,
"bot_mechanics": 0.75,
"bot_sex": 1.05,
"bot_social": 1.05,
},
"price_mult": 1.1,
"psychocore_stability_decay_mult": 0.85,
"part_damage_mult": 1.2,
"default_traits": [
],
"default_parts": {
"skin": "sr24_skin_s",
"cpu": "sr24_cpu_s",
"eyes": "sr24_eyes_s",
"vocoder": "sr24_vocoder_s",
"powercore": "sr24_powercore_s",
"arms": "sr24_arms_s",
"legs": "sr24_legs_s",
"vagina": "sr24_vagina_s",
"ears": "sr24_ears_s",
"implants": "sr24_implants_s",
},
"list_target_chances": {
},
"list_target_tag_chances": {
"all": 4,
"good": 4,
"luxury": 4,
},
"generate_bot_mind_table": [
["bot_combat",(-80000,5000)],
["bot_electronics",(-80000,15000)],
["bot_mechanics",(-80000,15000)],
["bot_sex",(-40000,60000)],
["bot_social",(-40000,60000)],
],
},

Last edited:

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I hope you can follow and understand me now :/

If you have an i dea what i could change in that json file, i would be happy if you would tell me that.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Sry i go more specific.

If you have that S Bot with the S CPU you get the highest range of EXP possiblitys. So when you have them set as Matertechi and after the round they repair them +EXP -Stability Shoopkeeper +EXP - Stability and you tinker all 11 action points things gives +EXP and -Stability... totaly forget its for social exp too for shop or hourskeeping ..

When all this things trigger all extreme high, then its reduce extremly the stability and if you do this 3 times an day it can add then different levels of the Tech... etc and then the risk rise more. Can you follow me?

i have set after my bots are reached elec/mech S 100% i gave them tech dump++ 100, that the risk sink and i wsa just the json from the downloaded version. I just added more S bots with the same values from the vanilla game, but i have delete now the "inherent" effects, so that i can give my bots then when they reach S 100 all the dump effects++

Because if the stability down it raise then by bedroom toys sex effects and social smart by housekeepers... what by that actions then drain more and more stability in the end, thats the domino effect in the end.

Other thing. if they repair other bots that drain also alot of stability down...

So for example the S Bot like you see in that screen has all dump effects++ lvl 100 and all skills S 100% Had handle the shop + repair an bot and lost allready 4% after that turn. So its okay the capsule can handle it. But not if the techsmart, or the inherent things going high and they get exp by social or sex. then the inherent level raise means more exp and then more and more lesser stability each turn.

here:

## Amy
{
"model_id": "BimboAD",
"model_name": "BB-AD02",
"model_description": "Luxury sex bot by BimboHeaven Corp.\n\nHighclass girlfriend bimbo bot\n\nIncludes the sex skill trait and like most sex bots has above average stability and below average durability.",
"model_tags": [],
"name_variants": "european_names",
"gender": "female",
"rate": "S",
"xp_mult": {
"bot_combat": 0.75,
"bot_electronics": 0.75,
"bot_mechanics": 0.75,
"bot_sex": 1.05,
"bot_social": 1.05,
},
"price_mult": 1.1,
"psychocore_stability_decay_mult": 0.85,
"part_damage_mult": 1.2,
"default_traits": [
],
"default_parts": {
"skin": "sr24_skin_s",
"cpu": "sr24_cpu_s",
"eyes": "sr24_eyes_s",
"vocoder": "sr24_vocoder_s",
"powercore": "sr24_powercore_s",
"arms": "sr24_arms_s",
"legs": "sr24_legs_s",
"vagina": "sr24_vagina_s",
"ears": "sr24_ears_s",
"implants": "sr24_implants_s",
},
"list_target_chances": {
},
"list_target_tag_chances": {
"all": 4,
"good": 4,
"luxury": 4,
},
"generate_bot_mind_table": [
["bot_combat",(-80000,5000)],
["bot_electronics",(-80000,15000)],
["bot_mechanics",(-80000,15000)],
["bot_sex",(-40000,60000)],
["bot_social",(-40000,60000)],
],
},
I believe the idea of the S bots/parts and stability is best explained as burning the candle at both ends. You get the added benefit of XP at a cost of stability. It seems you want to create a superbot that doesn't loose stability, which is cool, but I'm pretty sure it is not the plan of the dev to make changes to do it.

All that being said, I'd say that "psychocore_stability_decay_mult": 0.85 is the variable to modify, perhaps try 0.01.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I believe the idea of the S bots/parts and stability is best explained as burning the candle at both ends. You get the added benefit of XP at a cost of stability. It seems you want to create a superbot that doesn't loose stability, which is cool, but I'm pretty sure it is not the plan of the dev to make changes to do it.

All that being said, I'd say that "psychocore_stability_decay_mult": 0.85 is the variable to modify, perhaps try 0.01.
I dont plan an superbot, if i upgrade everything on max i hope that it can handle well. But its okay now, without the inerhent stats for sex and social its not gonna happy anymore

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I dont plan an superbot, if i upgrade everything on max i hope that it can handle well. But its okay now, without the inerhent stats for sex and social its not gonna happy anymore
I still don’t follow all of what you said but it doesn’t matter. I balance the vanilla game trying to keep it challenging but not overwhelming. It is a game you play not a simulation you run. If you or anyone wants to create a sumulation that just runs independently leaving the MC with nothing he needs to do use the very low value for psychocore stability decay suggested by AkiranGaming. I don’t control mods, anyone can make and/or use whatever mods they like.

Reactions: AkiranGaming

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I still don’t follow all of what you said but it doesn’t matter. I balance the vanilla game trying to keep it challenging but not overwhelming. It is a game you play not a simulation you run. If you or anyone wants to create a sumulation that just runs independently leaving the MC with nothing he needs to do use the very low value for psychocore stability decay suggested by AkiranGaming. I don’t control mods, anyone can make and/or use whatever mods they like.
Well sry if i mistreaten you by my message. I just was playing allready the first game from the other developer. I just like it and i dont want run everything without the player. But after days of playing the game i fondle on hardcore and "stabil" setup with all the bots, but for some reason sometimes there comes an extrem instabilty chaos. But i know now where it comes from and i delete the inerent social and sex traits from my bots. So its goes now without an catastrophic that i not register befor its to late :)

I was just using the allready existing json and added just more bots and used the same stats without to change it. Or replace the CPU to an lower one

So sry for disturbing you

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Well sry if i mistreaten you by my message. I just was playing allready the first game from the other developer. I just like it and i dont want run everything without the player. But after days of playing the game i fondle on hardcore and "stabil" setup with all the bots, but for some reason sometimes there comes an extrem instabilty chaos. But i know now where it comes from and i delete the inerent social and sex traits from my bots. So its goes now without an catastrophic that i not register befor its to late :)

I was just using the allready existing json and added just more bots and used the same stats without to change it. Or replace the CPU to an lower one

So sry for disturbing you
No problem, I appreciate your enthusiasm. From what you wrote I know you’ve played the game a lot. Cheers!

Reactions: AkiranGaming

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
This game need some mods, as the original one had... More parts, more bots, and more specialized requests.
Of course it does, anyone can write them!

I want to make sure you know that most mods for the original game work on SR24. Some bot mods need minor editing and instructions for doing it are installed with the game.

Reactions: OrphanOrphan

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Reworked and more lightweight packs of single bots. I refurbished some bots from old game packs and made some myself. Big thanks for Daedalron, Eekhoorn123 and YuriShikane for their packs that I used as foundation. No additional mods needed - just this game.
2B from Nier: Automata
Kara from Detroit become human
Bayonetta from Bayonetta game
Chloe from Life is strange
Ciri from Witcher
DVA from Overwatch
Ellie from The Last of Us Part II
Judy from Cyberpunk 2077
Lara from Tomb Raider
Max from Life is strange
Mercy from Overwatch
Morrigan from DOA
Panamn from Cyberpunk 2077
Quite from MGS
Samus from Metroid
Tracer from Overwatch
Drop 'assets' and *.json file in game\mods. To decrease bot number in game use few new bots or replace assets of default bots in game\mods\0050_base_content\assets\images\bots
Whoring scenes with new bots
To install remove 'whore' folder somewhere (in case you want to restore old pictures) and drop modded one. It located here game\mods\0050_base_content\assets\images\missions\whore
Unfortunately bots are chosen randomly so if you like immersion skip this pack of videos.

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I like the 'Techie v2' bot, she's one of my personal favorites so I'm much too sensitive.
I'd recheck the netconsole bot buyer requirements if that is the case.
All tech bot requirements are for minimum D chassis. While both sex toy and bodyguard roles require minimum C.
This means I am more likely to configure a C rated Techie v2 to be a sex toy or bodyguard rather than its intended purpose of tech. That isn't helped by there being at least 2 D chassis also optiimised for tech roles. Or there being no other net console buyer requests for D chassis, forcing Tamikos and AGRXs into the same niche.

Suggestion: A lower end assistant or toy role for D chassis, and a higher end tech role for C chassis on the net console BB requests.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I'd recheck the netconsole bot buyer requirements if that is the case.
All tech bot requirements are for minimum D chassis. While both sex toy and bodyguard roles require minimum C.
This means I am more likely to configure a C rated Techie v2 to be a sex toy or bodyguard rather than its intended purpose of tech. That isn't helped by there being at least 2 D chassis also optiimised for tech roles. Or there being no other net console buyer requests for D chassis, forcing Tamikos and AGRXs into the same niche.

Suggestion: A lower end assistant or toy role for D chassis, and a higher end tech role for C chassis on the net console BB requests.
:unsure: Why would I want to sell my favorite bots? ;) :)

Not sure what you mean about roles, none of them depend upon the bot's rate so D rated bots can be assigned any role. Roles are all based upon training only.

Your BBS suggestion is reasonable. BBS mods are the easiest ones to make, why don't you give it a try? The first mod I made for DSCS was a BBS mod. Dig into the 'mods' folder and you'll find that the offers built into the game are in there. You can use them as templates; open, save as, edit...

fyi; The bot's rate affects BBS pricing so a higher rated bot doesn't need as much training to max the offer. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes