Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.0] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Are you playing with mods or just the base game, because a save from somebody not using the same mods could be a problem.
You must have the same mods as the person who saved the game. With very, very few exceptions you cannot remove a mod from a game. The components of the mod (bots, parts, missions, BBS offers, etc.) will be part of the saved game and without the mod code it will crash. You can add mods but you cannot subtract them.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Im not using mods
If you receive a game from someone you must use whatever mods they use. If you're lucky someone who also doesn't use mods may share a game. On the other hand someone who uses some great mods might share a game and you'll enjoy using them too. Cheers!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Observant people might notice that my signature now has links to a new version of SR24. Page 1 should be updated soon but if you're in a hurry you can get it from my signature. A number of improvements in the new version came from player suggestions, thanks!

Last edited:

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
Observant people might notice that my signature now has links to a new version of SR24. Page 1 should be updated soon but if you're in a hurry you can get it from my signature. A number of improvements in the new version came from player suggestions, thanks!
Just read through the changes, very nice QOL additions. Keep it up, will have to try the other additions soon

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I did not start a new game,but can tell you the easiest way to play this one with your existing saves.
Obviously download and unzip it.
Open your old game folder and righ click/copy all items in the mod folder.
Open new game folder pasteinto mod folder, not replacing duplicate files.
Launch new version,load your latest save.
Enjoy.
Thank you for all your work on this,just diving into the new content!!!

*edit.
Noticed bots with both Master Techie and Senior Techie do both jobs during the day,add shopkeeper and well they are doing 3 jobs at once. Not sure if it is realized,but probably should not be possible. NOT that I mind at all...with 186 pages of parts to repair.
I also see no benefit of working anymore. It causes instability for my bots and I earn less than just them working. other than the odd repair job or high value scrap.

Liking the "neighborhood"

Last edited:
Reactions: saladinoking

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
I did not start a new game,but can tell you the easiest way to play this one with your existing saves.
Open new game folder paste, not replacing duplicate files.
Enjoy.

*edit.
Noticed bots with both Master Techie and Senior Techie do both jobs during the day,add shopkeeper and well they are doing 3 jobs at once. Not sure if it is realized,but probably should not be possible. NOT that I mind at all...with 186 pages of parts to repair.
I also see no benefit of working anymore. It causes instability for my bots and I earn less than just them working. other than the odd repair job or high value scrap.

Yup, thats what I do every version, skipping the base content ones in case of changes there

Reactions: Otherguy2012

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Open new game folder paste, not replacing duplicate files.
Enjoy.

*edit.

You make a good point about the number of jobs. Enjoy it for now but I might change it in future versions. Not sure how it will be changed, I'll have to give it some thought. :unsure:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
You make a good point about the number of jobs. Enjoy it for now but I might change it in future versions. Not sure how it will be changed, I'll have to give it some thought. :unsure:
I think if they have no bots to repair it makes sense they default to repairing parts(it could be done without even having the senior techie position). Meaning if their job is Master Techie and they have no bots to repair they then look for and repair parts.

Inventory has vastly improved as well. I went from hundreds of pages to 27(mostly due to repairs). It has made it so much easier to repair bots as well,before I would be scrolling pages for every part. Now S-F parts all appear on one page(for the most part...maybe one or two clicks for a few part types,but most are one page). It makes a huge difference in the time and clicks it takes to change a part. It is also great to know how many of something I have on hand. That was always difficult before bots repaired hundreds of pages of parts.

Broke 20 million. Have no room left for bots either :( I painted myself into a bit of a corner by not having enough B,C,and D bots and refusing to sell my S and A bots. I am ready to open a fancy second shop up town(and some more storage) to sell these high end models. I never want to lose my little hole in the wall where it all started though.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Is there a recommended mods list or anything?
I don't think anyone has ever made a list of recommendations but if there is a list it would only be one person's opinion. Go ahead and try whichever mods you think look interesting! :)

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Question for anyone who knows how F95Zone works better than I do (just about everyone!).

I use the "report" from the initial game post on page 1 to update the game since I don't manage it myself. Up to now this has always worked quickly, sometimes within an hour but always within 24 hours. This time it's been 48 hours and the update has not been posted. Does anyone know how to ask about the status of "reports" on F95Zone?

(My signature has the new version as I mentioned earlier.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Question for anyone who knows how F95Zone works better than I do (just about everyone!).

I use the "report" from the initial game post on page 1 to update the game since I don't manage it myself. Up to now this has always worked quickly, sometimes within an hour but always within 24 hours. This time it's been 48 hours and the update has not been posted. Does anyone know how to ask about the status of "reports" on F95Zone?

(My signature has the new version as I mentioned earlier.)
I reported your post as it contains the new update, that should get it done.

Reactions: squirrel24

MikasaTanikawa

Jun 7, 2018
Why outside main menu game eats so much CPU?

Upd: scenes with visible clickable images (like photo of bot in sidebar or images in intro) eat tons of cpu.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes