Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.0] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
sir Squirrel24 got Question on MOB protection Quest, Why mc not getting back all bot after completed the QUEST ? i manage to play quest Twice, complete it twice.. but why bot not returned maker is.. a dying mystery for me :( xx
AkiranGaming answered exactly as I would have, especially the spoiler part.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
SR24 0.9.1 - Bug fix release, no new content. For old, slow hardware there is also a change that reduces CPU use which may give you a performance improvement. Code for this was provided by 'MikasaTanikawa’ on F95Zone, thanks!

This will be posted on page 1 soon but you can get it now in my signature which always has the most recent version.

Reactions: vrevenge0

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Why would you think the MC should get the bots back? A car dealer would not get a car back from somebody who committed a crime with a car they got from them, which would be considered evidence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The more I think about this, though, the more it actually makes some sort of sense to get back one of your final bots. Like maybe the bot you overbuilt for espionage frees itself from police evidence custody and makes its way back to you if you used S-grade parts and it was highly socialized (Social score as a stand-in for loyalty on this instance).

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
The more I think about this, though, the more it actually makes some sort of sense to get back one of your final bots. Like maybe the bot you overbuilt for espionage frees itself from police evidence custody and makes its way back to you if you used S-grade parts and it was highly socialized (Social score as a stand-in for loyalty on this instance).
Creative thinking on your part but here's the logic I used and the way it will stay:

You never claim the bots are yours. If the cops learn about all the bots you gave the mob and what bad things they did you could be in trouble so you want to stay out of it.

The special bot is both smart and loyal to you. She knows if you get involved you could be blamed for all the bad things the bots you gave to the mob did. To make sure you don't get in trouble she won't implicate you and she makes sure the other bot doesn't implicate you either.

No one ever knows you were involved so you're safe and the bots are lost. Get over it!

Or make a game telling the story of where the smart bot ends up and what sort of adventures she has! :)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes