Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am quite confused about the game and its paths. Played like 0.3 and enjoyed it. Now tbh it seems even better but a bit confusing. Developer notes have something like "
- play through, don't save/reload
- play to the post-credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update "

so I played through first playthrough (or is it even first playthrough?) where prom happens and then you...travel back in time. Seems now I have more options on some choices? Also at the end of first playthrough there was something like scene gallery but like 80-90% for some characters were hidden. Are they there alraedy and I just need to discover it already? Or it is in the plans only.
Tbh atm I am really unsure what those "2 availble paths". Probably someone asked/answered that already, any link to the post?
Seems like outdated notes. I posted a walkthrough for this update, you should take a look. Hopefully that clears things up

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a wallpaper with all of the girls in it or not yet?
Great game!
Closest thing I can think of is the splash screen. But there is not a full cast pic yet. I'm not sure my hardware could handle all the new characters... worth trying tho

Reactions: Yukisyoma

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Closest thing I can think of is the splash screen. But there is not a full cast pic yet. I'm not sure my hardware could handle all the new characters... worth trying tho
Would be cool to see such a picture, if your hardware can't handle that many girls you could always render it in layers.

Reactions: Llamamann

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sexbot [v0.6] [LlamaMann Games]
comprimido_.gif

SIZE ~ 378 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So was there an obvious ending to the most recent update? I got all the scenes but it just kept going, wasn't sure.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I am quite confused about the game and its paths. Played like 0.3 and enjoyed it. Now tbh it seems even better but a bit confusing. Developer notes have something like "
- play through, don't save/reload
- play to the post-credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update "

so I played through first playthrough (or is it even first playthrough?) where prom happens and then you...travel back in time. Seems now I have more options on some choices? Also at the end of first playthrough there was something like scene gallery but like 80-90% for some characters were hidden. Are they there alraedy and I just need to discover it already? Or it is in the plans only.
Tbh atm I am really unsure what those "2 availble paths". Probably someone asked/answered that already, any link to the post?
the same thing ... confused ... tired of running in circles like a hamster. :ROFLMAO:

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Love this game. The renders, animations, girls are amazing. Lexxx is insane. We need more of her. I love all the ass in this game. Cakes everywhere. Never can go wrong with ass. I've never seen twerking animation this good in a renpy game. Love it.

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
So I've tried many combinations of choices but I can't seem to be able to get this particular gallery image. Can someone please help me out? Screenshot_20220420-153809.png

4.50 star(s) 196 Votes