VN - Ren'Py - Sexbot [v1.5 Beta] [LlamaMann Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

My original review was 1 star. I updated it now onto 3. The game has a lot more of content and many great sex scenes.
    Still some parts I still disagree with but definetily worthy of playing. Props to the dev for improving it so quick.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gladiadius

The renders in this demo are really high quality, and AceX's models are always top-notch! The story is super fun and open to all kinds of possibilities in the future. Despite the fact that its a short demo, it still shows huge potential and lays a solid foundation!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

radcon

Not bad for a DEMO... I like the mood and the Nerd MC.
    Renders are good and the story is intresting.
    Is a good job with a lot of potential in my opinion.

I hope for frequent updates. And if that happens, you will surely have my sponsorship

I can't wait for more content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Raptus Puellae

I am giving this game (it's a demo but it's quite enjoyable ) five stars in the hopes that some guy from R&D will start working on such bots....
    the ladies are nice.... fappable enough with the amount of content there is now... heck the sexbot's appearance made sourcream come out of my burrito...

can't wait to see this game become the masterpiece it can be. no sarcasm.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SiJa

Looping Groundhog day style is getting tiresome now, and shows a lack of creativity.
    Just scenes stitched together on a repeating loop, and even going into kinks like Futa/Bondage/Dom, as a cash grab.

Had potential when started but not anymore.