Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.6] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.4] [MrBubu]

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good evening, will there be an update to the MOD? I tried to install it on phase 1 final, but it is not compatible, the trophies to unlock have disappeared.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
good evening, will there be an update to the MOD? I tried to install it on phase 1 final, but it is not compatible, the trophies to unlock have disappeared.
I'm not sure, but it is very rare for mods to update for beta version of game. Mybe for stable will be update.

trau de

May 12, 2017
I think I have read this comment about 10 times now, trying to unpack everything that's here.

My walkthrough gives that prompt to see Emily on day 5. So you decide to skip all the content until that time, despite all the choices and content you would have passed over. And you are blaming the game for a "grind"?

The game without any mods "lets [you] find scenes in day 1 through 4 that [you] havent seen yet" if you just click the different options. That has nothing to do with mods at all.

Almost all of the game events don't have locking requirements, as in, you can't play it wrong and not be able to see something. So again, regardless of what you do, you are still on track for every event in the game, at all times.

YOUR way is just four in-game days of grind.

This comment is just so brain melting to me. I get you want the handholder, I understand that some people like it for accesibility or ESL help, etc. Its great for that. But don't act like this mod changes the fundamental game mechanics, when it is clear you just dont understand how things work. Everything you have described here is entirely user error.

I dont care if you use the mod or not, or want to play this as your own personal grind fest, but dont act like thats the game's fault.

First of all: thank you so much for this awesome game!

Secondly, sorry, if the following is out of line but you seem to be really interested in understanding the preference for this mod so I just want to provide my opinion.

From my perspective, this mod mainly takes the burden from me to remember what I already did. I do not play the game in one go but with several days between sessions. So, its hard for me to keep track. By making the choices that I already selected red, or yellow, I know that I already explored that. Hope that provides some perspective. Otherwise, feel free to ignore it.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
First of all: thank you so much for this awesome game!

Secondly, sorry, if the following is out of line but you seem to be really interested in understanding the preference for this mod so I just want to provide my opinion.

From my perspective, this mod mainly takes the burden from me to remember what I already did. I do not play the game in one go but with several days between sessions. So, its hard for me to keep track. By making the choices that I already selected red, or yellow, I know that I already explored that. Hope that provides some perspective. Otherwise, feel free to ignore it.
Thanks. I have something in mind for the next game more along those lines

M0narh

May 20, 2024
MrBubu

Can you tell if you will continue with the mod? Just so I know if it's worth the wait.

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I think I have read this comment about 10 times now, trying to unpack everything that's here.

My walkthrough gives that prompt to see Emily on day 5. So you decide to skip all the content until that time, despite all the choices and content you would have passed over. And you are blaming the game for a "grind"?

The game without any mods "lets [you] find scenes in day 1 through 4 that [you] havent seen yet" if you just click the different options. That has nothing to do with mods at all.

Almost all of the game events don't have locking requirements, as in, you can't play it wrong and not be able to see something. So again, regardless of what you do, you are still on track for every event in the game, at all times.

YOUR way is just four in-game days of grind.

This comment is just so brain melting to me. I get you want the handholder, I understand that some people like it for accesibility or ESL help, etc. Its great for that. But don't act like this mod changes the fundamental game mechanics, when it is clear you just dont understand how things work. Everything you have described here is entirely user error.

I dont care if you use the mod or not, or want to play this as your own personal grind fest, but dont act like thats the game's fault.
Well bless your heart. I'll try to use smaller words next time. You have a nice day.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
still no update?
It's been a long "vacation" now - i wonder what's up with all the modders.
First Laik retreats from doing mods, then Sancho went MIA from one day to another (still no one knows what happened to him - let's hope the best that it's nothing serious, since he wasn't even online since 2 months for now), AdanCG also wants to retreat, and now even MrBubu?

:cry:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
still no update?
It's been a long "vacation" now - i wonder what's up with all the modders.
First Laik retreats from doing mods, then Sancho went MIA from one day to another (still no one knows what happened to him - let's hope the best that it's nothing serious, since he wasn't even online since 2 months for now), AdanCG also wants to retreat, and now even MrBubu?

:cry:
He is back and working It just is a fact that there is a backlog. There was even a poll which mod to work on first, this one didnt win

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
well I said before that, just need to work on other stuff first
Oh yeah that's totally understandable. Take whatever time you need man... I'm just salty about Winds of Winter likely being a lost cause in terms of ever releasing...