HTML - .sexe [The Prologue Ch.1 Alpha (Patch #3.54)] [smurg]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MrDiamond320

Damn, for someone who's "still quite rusty" this is one of the better designed and interesting HTML games. The game certainly is ambitious and oftentimes it's synonymous with [Abandoned], but i believe in this guy. Keep on keeping on!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Silver889

Very compelling start. As others have observed, the work seems pretty polished in both appearance and feel. No obvious syntax errors or egregious typos.
    One suggestion for the dev: Don't force slow text. Many players find that very tedious, especially when it's over and over.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

L_Bozo

Great concept for a game. And its alot more engaging than alot other html based games on this site, I saw someone said the passkey seemed more complicated than it needed to be but I definitely didn't think so. It actually had you read through the emails which was nice, and you had to try figure it out but it was a good balance between effort and simplicity. If this format is used for all other objectives to hack I wouldnt even mind as its fun. Overall, I think the concept is its strong point and ill definitely be back to play further updates. Good luck on the rest of the game Smurg.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dgurion

I really enjoyed the demo, as a concept it seems like it will be fun if it continues at this level of quality. Will be interesting to see how your choices affect the game down the line. Looking forward to the next release.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ZoneOnOne

A brief but intriguing Demo. The overall concept is fun and I like how it fits in with the puzzle aspect. From what little there is the writing seems above average for this kind of game.Here's hoping it actually goes somewhere.