Seeking Sexfight games?

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
I know there are tags for the content (combat, for example), and I have tried googling it, but just gave me tag searches, with one or two games. It needs:

• MF. There can be FF.
  • NO futa. Strapon, if there is any. Or there is an option to turn it off/avoid it completely.
  • If it is not turn based, the controls have to be better than Kinky Fight Club, even better, little to no combos (like a MMO or a RPG style game that has no turn based combat)

I have tried Kinky Fight Club and Heroine Rumble (that one with all women). Thinking of trying Night Games, but not sure if the futa is avoidable or not.

Reactions: OdinSlayer96

blibli

Jul 30, 2018
might not be exactly what ur looking for since its turnbased and as far as i know u cant interfere with the fight but it might be worth to take a look at naked fighter 3d (nf3d), just look it up in the search

Reactions: M_e_*

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
I know there are tags for the content (combat, for example), and I have tried googling it, but just gave me tag searches, with one or two games. It needs:

• MF. There can be FF.
  • NO futa. Strapon, if there is any. Or there is an option to turn it off/avoid it completely.
  • If it is not turn based, the controls have to be better than Kinky Fight Club, even better, little to no combos (like a MMO or a RPG style game that has no turn based combat)

I have tried Kinky Fight Club and Heroine Rumble (that one with all women). Thinking of trying Night Games, but not sure if the futa is avoidable or not.
you can completely avoid the futa in night games if you want to. just make sure you read and don't accidentally pick her up. i haven't played in awhile but the guy who gives you new stuff warns you about her and everything

alfeter

Sep 21, 2019
you can completely avoid the futa in night games if you want to. just make sure you read and don't accidentally pick her up. i haven't played in awhile but the guy who gives you new stuff warns you about her and everything
which game(s) are you talking about, can you link them?