VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sexploitation [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game is quite short. But the renders are looking really good and so does the graphics. It is similar as these kind of games. The story is quite interesting. Small issue is with the quality of details during squirting. Nevertheless animations look great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

namhoang909

More like 4.5 but well
    Duration: the game is short around 15-30 minutes
    Gameplay: linear, you just click and watch the story unfold, no choosing anything
    Story: I accidentally read the introduction beforehand so I know how it is likely going to end( in for the 3some so ..)
    Graphic: Most of graphics/pictures are well created/illustrated, only in one scene the female character has weirdly long hands.
    Conclusion: acceptable aspects/features except for the weirdly long hand scene.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

Short VN focused on p[lot and not character development. I'm not sure whether Jeff Goldblum would be flattered or appalled by his appearance in this novel. :) Very non-standard character art, which makes the story much more compelling because it's not using standard models with their attendant baggage from other games.

There are no choices in this VN, but it it doesn't need choices. It's laser-focused on the story and the sex scenes, both of which are well-done. I like to see the work of an artist who knows exactly what they are doing and does it superbly.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Machina4

pretty nice but pretty short.

the game is pretty straight forward, without much alternative path. you just need to "next & next" and the game eventually reach the end. it is more of a visual novel than a game for the moment.

The Animation are great, the details and art are pretty great as well.

on a side note, i played the Android version and the Bonus image was already unlocked before i started the game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hybris

Short but well rendered the story is predictable but isn't a detraction. Beyond that there is virtually nothing to say about this game because it is that short and too the point with no major flaws besides again being short.