2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Vicky - A patrol officer is trying to break up a local gang party. But something went wrong... There, she is undressed and made a sex slave all night. Vicky miraculously survives, but she has multiple injuries to her internal organs and has some fractures. In the hospital, she is invited to become a member of a secret government experiment that can return her to a full life.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-14
Release Date: 2021-07-20
Developer: KexBoy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

cover_itch_630x500.jpg xjOU7J.jpg ED1ULm.jpg 8NpTFJ.jpg a7OJMH.jpg J1kBkg.jpg I8u1_w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Real short right now, but there's potential to go somewhere and I'm interested in where it goes. Also really love the art. But right now there's just not a whole lot of content to make a complete decision, I'm going with my gut that it will be fun.

Reactions: Dave3518

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
That one preview pic reminded me of that cheesy Beyonce music video where she was a cop (song's called If I were a boy) 1571011136415.png 1571011152594.png

Except obviously in the music vid Beyone doesn't get kidnapped...

Or turned into a sex slave... Or gangbanged at a BBC party... (though that'd be kinda hot...:cool:)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The Good: Nice artwork, story seems promising.
The Bad: Incredibly short, Unnecessary 4th wall breaking, Game over for making "bad" choices that didn't seem bad at the time.
The Ugly: Rollback function crippled, screens on timers that can't be clicked to pass

Verdict: Will definitely try version 0.02, but expect to be disappointed.

edit: Yes, I realize that the title is probably a reference to Deadpool.
No, I don't see anything in the game's content that indicates it is in any way related to Deadpool.
Deadpool's 4th wall breaks have a point. Sexpool's 4th wall breaks currently appear pointless.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes