Seeking SexSim game where the girl reacts at how hard you fuck/size of the dick?

momoedor

Nov 21, 2018
Hey fellas! Some of you might remember that in the old first version of 3d sexvilla there was a feature that if you fucked the girl too fast/hard she would grunt/complain or ask you to go slower. Do you know of any new game that has a feature similar to this, where the girl reacts to how hard you fuck or to the size of your dick? Thanks!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Illusion games and similar jap sims. You needed to figure out the combos of action+movement in order to get the girl wet, excited, cumming, sticking her tongue out.
Sometimes you had tasks like getting a number of multiple orgasms or such, don't really remember, but yeah those were a grinding chore type of games.

Beyond that, Palmer's games might work in this regard as he had you touch the girl manually, but i never played them to be sure.

Girl Life has different vagina and anus sizes for your girl and there are (text) reactions when she takes on a size too big + pain afterwards, but it's cosmetic at this point and your character is the girl.

I know there are some games where you can select dick size and it affects who you can fuck and how, but i can't remember the names (it's been too long).
Maybe look through the slave girl trainers..

Corruption of Champions does have the option and restrictions that come with size, but it's text only.

HHS+ might also have the option for a male character.

Nothing else comes to mind...