Seeking Sexual training games.

Bladeline

Sep 21, 2019
So i think I've played most sexual training games, so i was looking around for some that i haven't played yet.
And when looking at all the recommendation threats i have found a few but found that there was one game that didn't really get recommended anywhere.
It is a sexual training game and a really great one in my mind. Your able to train them overnight and see the result in the morning.

For those interested the game is called "The Confined Girl on the Closed Circuit Monitoring System [Kankin View]"
Maybe you haven't played it yet and might have a great time with it.
If anyone can recommend me a game like that too that would be great.

Chronical@

Sep 6, 2021
So i think I've played most sexual training games, so i was looking around for some that i haven't played yet.
And when looking at all the recommendation threats i have found a few but found that there was one game that didn't really get recommended anywhere.
It is a sexual training game and a really great one in my mind. Your able to train them overnight and see the result in the morning.

For those interested the game is called "The Confined Girl on the Closed Circuit Monitoring System [Kankin View]"
Maybe you haven't played it yet and might have a great time with it.
If anyone can recommend me a game like that too that would be great.
how did you extract and play the game?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Did you play the venus blood games? Venus blood chimera is completely a sexual training game, and Venus blood frontier is a strategy oriented game, but the scenes still have some you´d define training.