UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
*disney's lawyers will sue dev in 3............2.............1"
Even from the UK I can hear the furious typing of the cease and desist letter.

Looking forward to the resulting episode with not copyrighted character ice queen Elva.

I pity the poor guy if he ever makes that Samus episode, that's for sure. Nintendo are even more fiercely protective of their characters than Disney.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Sexverse[0.3][Void Star]Crunched

Download Win/Linux/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
aaw man, here i did think we had a nice cyberpunk with that hottie <3
What a let down :/ i hope others tho will enjoy the parodi

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there any male MC choices in this game? So far I'm only seeing just woman MC's.

Also, I included an image showing how the game text used is difficult to see without having some kind of a text box backdrop. Adding more game text controls would be better for certain types of user displays. Also adding a slider bar to adjust the Opacity of the Textbox would also be a benefit.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Even from the UK I can hear the furious typing of the cease and desist letter.

Looking forward to the resulting episode with not copyrighted character ice queen Elva.

I pity the poor guy if he ever makes that Samus episode, that's for sure. Nintendo are even more fiercely protective of their characters than Disney.
Given the fact that Voidstar loves to make cuck content, if he's gets cucked out of characters, or even money if they sue him, he'll be a supper happy chappy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok update, bit sex (m+f had crappy pov) and somewhat nice plot.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
OMG Pregnant Miranda with bigger tits! Finally! Sold. If we get more impregnation and pregnant scenes like that Mass Effect scene with Miranda, this may become one of my favorite games ever.

MeowHitomi

Aug 25, 2021
Correct the mistake, not Panam but V

V: *Sniff* Mmmm...

upd:
It hasn't been fixed since version 0.1

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes