quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
ummm................ it's 1 gig so not rly big.
1Gb is a lot! For a game that has so little content that's way too much. Even then, I can only download around 700Mb from Mega. A mirror would work as well, if compressing is that unthinkable.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, this one was very disappointing, it didn't even have the pregnancy conclusion. Hope the devs will focus on expanding existing stories soon instead of expanding forever.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, this one was very disappointing, it didn't even have the pregnancy conclusion. Hope the devs will focus on expanding existing stories soon instead of expanding forever.
Those ones are complete, they aren't getting any more content.

Just going to keep adding the others until it's full.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 244 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Those ones are complete, they aren't getting any more content.

Just going to keep adding the others until it's full.
The dev said on his Patreon that he will come back to those stories if he feels he has a good story for them.

He comes up with 4 options, then lets his patrons chose which one he makes.

So we could see more Panam or Lara, if he comes up with a continued plot AND his patrons want to see them again.

Reactions: quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The dev said on his Patreon that he will come back to those stories if he feels he has a good story for them.
That's great to know.
He comes up with 4 options, then lets his patrons chose which one he makes.
When does that vote take place? Also, are repeat options available to be voted on or is it just the new stories? Because it's extremely easy to think of new stories for Tomb Raider, Horizon, Cyberpunk and Mass Effect.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sexverse [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 197 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 163 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

MeowHitomi

Aug 25, 2021
Yes, the game was given here for free. But, I would like to see more variability as in the history of cyberpunk.

At least more fetishes to please everyone.

For example, I would like to see Lara's lesbian content and foot fetish. What would she or her licked ass,pussy and feet. And here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Such things can be found in rules 34 and other sources.

Damn, well, the start was originally great, the expectations were "Wow", the first story with a lot of content, and now it's just a game about regular sex.

A complete disappointment with Lara's story. Less disappointing was Aloy's story. Best stories Fem Shepard and V, especially V, liked the most.

After that, either the author's laziness or a creative crisis and fatigue. I don't know the exact reason. But I hope it gets better. For if I paid for this, it would be a waste of money.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes