toze666

May 17, 2017
Dude, I've been trying to find this stuff since forever! You're a damn rockstar, thanks a lot!

Sucubus

Dec 24, 2017
Do you know how he creates the animation? It looks like TK17, a modded game...
I'm not a 3d expert but there is no way this is TK17. These models have probably 10 times more polygons and body physics is at another level.

Ctrl_Money_Shot

Formerly 'Ctrl_MoneyShot'
Mar 14, 2019
I'm not a 3d expert but there is no way this is TK17. These models have probably 10 times more polygons and body physics is at another level.
Arent you overexagerating too much? The flesh looks like its going to rip off at any moment. Face expressions are scary as fuck. Animation overall is max amateur like. And blowjob scenes just look bizarre...
And of course the good old loop a few sec of animation into an hour method...

Sucubus

Dec 24, 2017
Arent you overexagerating too much? The flesh looks like its going to rip off at any moment. Face expressions are scary as fuck. Animation overall is max amateur like. And blowjob scenes just look bizarre...
And of course the good old loop a few sec of animation into an hour method...
I'm not saying that's amazing or something just pointing out the obvious graphic superiority compared to TK17. The only way to achieve something realistic in TK17 (beyond plastic duckfaced dolls) is by using displacement maps, and yet even the Genesis 3 base model has three or four times the polygons. I agree about how sex3d animations are very amateur. Most 3d artists need to polish their animation skills. The same thing happens to Nylon3d, some of his animations are bizarrely comical like an old stop motion picture.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
The new animation The New Pastor and Mrs. Jiggles looks very good. Another artist on the Dukes website. Could anyone share for us? Thanks!

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you so much for this post J-boi, been looking for these for a while.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
For those interested in buying the other parts Mr.Jiggles

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
another website

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Nice hard to find Dukes stuff except for his website and few other paid places.