Sexy Airlines Mod

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys, I'm coming straight to the point. Do any of you have the Vip mod of Sexy airlines with unlimited bags cheat. If you do can you please share. I'm not rich enough to grind through the game and the game events are killing it. For some reason I like the game very much, models are super hot and diversity of girls with different country is just... too hot for me to ignore it. Anyway thanks in advance.

Here's the link for Vip mod, but it is behind a paywall.

Last edited:
Reactions: nanopeneto

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Found those two links wich at least dont want you to do anything before downloading. But i have not checked the APK itself so use this on your own risk.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Found those two links wich at least dont want you to do anything before downloading. But i have not checked the APK itself so use this on your own risk.

this is the simple mod available in various websites. They basically alter the mod menu design with adding their own name on it. The link I have given in the op is the real modder thou. He's keeping the ViP mod behind a paywall.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
this is the simple mod available in various websites. They basically alter the mod menu design with adding their own name on it. The link I have given in the op is the real modder thou. He's keeping the ViP mod behind a paywall.
Ahh i see sorry for linking the wrong thing in that case :(

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
Do you have working Sexy Airlines v2.0.0.19 MOD ? I've tried differ but all of them stuck when I activate money cheat.