• No.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Please, I have a family.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So we start with a race of bug women. They have potent “nectar” that has assorted effects of humans. They are by by all appearance monstrous. After several minutes of scent exposure they take on a more appealing countenance.

A direct exposure via kissing changes their appearance further. Consuming the raw nectar from the cooch causes them to appear divine. But direct exposure of fluids is proprietary. Only this exact bug lady that smashed her clam into your face changes in appearance.

In the event of multiple women feeding a single male, the nectar from different women annihilates and over writes the other.

Now a bug woman can only orgasm by burning the the nectar in a human. This is largely a psychic effect. The length, duration and strength of the orgasm is dependent on the quantity fed into the human. The burning process damages the human's nervous system and can result in lasting brain damage and death.

Civilized bug women try not go all the way. Trying to only burn one or two stages of nectar off at a time. This not only reduces wear on the human but also cuts down on the screaming and thrashing.

But they all do have the urge to go all the way. To revel in a real and true orgasm.

A bug woman can burn more then one human at a time. Every human in physical contact with her receives the full strength of the burn. This effect reduces with distance out to about 5 feet.

The more nectar a human consumes the more they trust and love the bug woman that fed them.

They use primarily crystal and wood technology. Most of them sneer at the primitive constructions of steel and oil that humans used to use.

No one really asks what happened to the human women...

The story starts in a city where all the civilized bug women live with their man toys. Adult men alternate from nervous terror and drooling obedience.

We get to our Main Character! He is a cheerful lad who loves his bug GF and wishes that everyone could also experience true love as well.

As for the bug GF. She got to him first and has been keeping him topped up with nectar. She isn't supposed to doing that, but she is bad girl.

The first sign that something is amiss is when the MC catches the bug GF masturbating. The girl is surprised that she can orgasm and goes all in. MC collapses outside of the door as he is burned out. He has a “dream” about a monster who carefully picks him up from the floor and caries him to bed.

But our main boy has reached maturity and he is up for sale at the auction house. The bug GF is outbid! Clearly the MC will have to flee the city in the name of love!

The first choice is to tell anyone before the MC goes or not. If the MC doesn't tell his bug mom before he leaves his bug GF rapes him to death over the course of an evening and returns to the city to avoid any consequences. If the MC does tell his bug mom, bug GF is less happy and starts to play the long game.

The wastes outside of the city is largely populated with the exiled feral bug women. They have tasted deeply of the true orgasm and can't go back to rationing partial orgasms off of a mated human.

But there are rogues and runaways in the wastes as well.

This brings us to the great project of the game. Building a new city where men bond with the bugs they love in safety. Collecting new men and new bugs women to create your new Eden.

Bug GF thinks this is dumb but will play along and start to slowly convert it into a temple in worship of her oozing bug cooch. Making out with the stray man here and devouring the odd bug woman there.

dabuty

Dec 17, 2018
For me the whole bug thing is a huge turn off and quite disturbing. Maybe some one finds it a huge turn on and their whole kink.
I just keep on picturing the huge bug from Startship Troopers and its a disgusting thing to mix with sex stuff
1680949401070.png

Even If its transformed in to a beautiful lady like Melisandre from Game of Thrones or Gwynevere from Dark Souls.
Not really into that sort of bait and switch.
Maybe if you get rid of the whole bug thing and replace it with a mind controlling alien race or something less disgusting I could get on board with the idea.
But it also depends on what reaction you want to get from the audience.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What kind of sexy bug waifu have you seen before? I'm genuinely curious about it. All the bugs I have seen are not sexy to me.
...u lack the willpower and training to be able to fap to anything.......
1680950609899.png

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
got me thinkin.png
femdom moths... who produce necter?
Bug GF thinks this is dumb but will play along and start to slowly convert it into a temple in worship of her oozing bug cooch. Making out with the stray man here and devouring the odd bug woman there.
1614523712943.jpg
ruined

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
mantis.png
Also, if you're going for a general femdom snuff theme...

Wouldn't Mantis girls make the most sense? Moths kind of lean to the whole lamp thing moreso they do the femdom thing.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Always down for insect girls so this seems good to me. Specifics are weird as fuck but who wouldn't expect this from the acclaimed developer of Squirrel Legacy :LUL:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not even into insects but I think this would make a great creepy story. where the hero ultimately fails and the last shot is about humankind subjugated to a happy delusional food reserve. with moog soundscaape.

just realized I'm essentially thinking of saya no uta.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
It's the wastes. You can totally find a good Christian bug lady who just wants to explore this love and monogamy thing she read about in this romance novel.

I'm sure the bug GF won't eat her... immediately.
A locust woman who keeps shouting:
"Let my people CUM!"??

:unsure:

Might weaken the monogamy angle.