Seeking Sexy Builder game?

Martyr89!

Aug 31, 2021
Looking for a game like stardew valley or graveyard keeper where you have to build up like maybe a brothel or stripclub or something. Just the two mentioned games with a sexual twist.

Thanks.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
=Village Rhapsody - Might be your best bet, heavily inspired by Stardew Valley for sure but more "anime" kinda art style.

Here are some other recommendations:
=Void Club and Void Club Management - These basically consist of you finding popular female characters from different universes and whoring them out, you do slowly build this brothel but not "from scratch" in itself. Definitely more of a read-and-click kinda game than actively moving around and such.
=Monster Girl Club Bifrost - My personal fav when it comes to monster girl brothel kinda game.
=Quickie a Love Hotel Story - Pretty popular brothel management game atm.
=Mystwood Manor - Amazing hotel management game I really recommend this one even tho it doesn't meet the Stardew criteria but nothing beats this one in terms of management, customization, and progression.

You could also try this one: Daily lives of my Countryside but last time I checked it out it wasn't fleshed out and was pretty incomplete. But that was a while back like a year or so.

Cheers,

Reactions: fugazi666

Martyr89!

Aug 31, 2021
=Village Rhapsody - Might be your best bet, heavily inspired by Stardew Valley for sure but more "anime" kinda art style.

Here are some other recommendations:
=Void Club and Void Club Management - These basically consist of you finding popular female characters from different universes and whoring them out, you do slowly build this brothel but not "from scratch" in itself. Definitely more of a read-and-click kinda game than actively moving around and such.
=Monster Girl Club Bifrost - My personal fav when it comes to monster girl brothel kinda game.
=Quickie a Love Hotel Story - Pretty popular brothel management game atm.
=Mystwood Manor - Amazing hotel management game I really recommend this one even tho it doesn't meet the Stardew criteria but nothing beats this one in terms of management, customization, and progression.

You could also try this one: Daily lives of my Countryside but last time I checked it out it wasn't fleshed out and was pretty incomplete. But that was a while back like a year or so.

Cheers,
Thanks a bunch. Management games are good too. Was in a rush when I posted this and those were the first two that came to mind.

Reactions: Voltage Flame