Unity Abandoned Sexy City [v0.11a] [BJGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
conver.png

Overview:
Sexy City is a free adult interactive visual novel game that offers stimulating new experiences set in an explorable modern city. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-23
Release Date: 2020-08-23
Developer: BJGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.11a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks BaasB for the links

786914_05.jpg 786889_02.png 786894_04.png 786888_01.png 786897_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
First pic: Gillian Anderson

Very alpha stage. There are clickable items all around that do nothing. When you arrive home you can visit the room of some of the girls, but no introduction or anything.

Most girls models look very good, but some don't seem to fit in the game. Lucy for example. It's like she came from a different game. A totally different style.

Oh, and the language is engrish.

Last edited:

ASem

Dec 19, 2019
Despite the fact that English is not my first language, it is obvious even to me that the dialogues need serious work. Even a google translate will do better.

Rincevent

Aug 15, 2017
I am promised a Sexy City , yet there's nothing but naked girls instead of feasabilities studies and development plans , very dissapointed.

Giving it a chance because it's still an early release and my urbanist fantaisies may yet be fulfilled in future updates

Reactions: Snusen

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Dont you like unity games? Why? :O
The difference between Unity and something like RenPy is that custom functionality has to be build. Unity sometimes can be laggy if the programmers doesn't pay attention to optimizations when writing this functionality. A lot of people prefer RenPy because of the already built-in functions like rollbacks, saving, setting message speed, skipping text etc.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Dont you like unity games? Why? :O
More chances of fucked up code then Ren'Py, it's also less user-friendly as well, be it for modding or otherwise.

Unity is great for handling complex stuff, like 3D, but in turn requires more optimization of the code, which most indie devs simply don't do. Ren'Py however, is a Python based engine so it can still handle an immense amount of complexity and it's in a very simple user-friendly language.

Additionally, Ren'Py has a lot of features (like game saving) built right into it, making your life easier.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote