Unity - Completed - SEXY DUNGEON [Final] [HGGame]

1. 1.00 star(s)

arucard34

nice 3d graphics some animations but the game in general is broken, maybe its because i didn't change it to japanese but what ever, i played with locale emulator, its very weird have a lagy input, no gallery, some bug when you have -25 hp so you just instant dead from buying thing on the town is weird i did finish it and it no plot nothing just press escape to exit the game seens more like a demo than a full version i can't give it 0 , but it deserved it is pretty bad
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FookU2

I sadly can't find a single constructive thing to say about a "completed" (not completed at all) game.
    The controls could have been MUCH faster than they are. You hit "attack" and wait probably a full second before it actually attacks. The enemy has time to hit you twice, strip you, and start fucking you, before you get off your one attack. lol
    There needed to be a place to go sleep/rest to regain health cause you start off with a low amount of life, and have no chance to replenish health.
    The game is slow and laggy.
    This is about as constructive as I can get. But, the game is completed, so making suggestions is out of the question. lol
  3. 3.00 star(s)

trigillass

The game has good graphics but that's about it. The controls are strange, the physics are strange, the combat encounters are strange, and even the standard RPG elements are strange. It's a complete game and functions but could use far more polish.