Collection RPGM Ren'Py Sexyverse Games Collection [2024-02-21] [Sexyverse Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
These folks are good to include kissing in their art - underrated. Hope it's in these games too.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i updated the links and replaced mega with racaty this is alot better then mega let me know if you can access the racaty folder it's my first time using a folder on the site not sure if i did it right

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
i updated the links and replaced mega with racaty this is alot better then mega let me know if you can access the racaty folder it's my first time using a folder on the site not sure if i did it right
Can not access your Racaty folder =/

Moreover could you upload the full game of Jill Valentine, Infinity Crisis Island and Goddess Realm (can not click continue in the character builder menu)

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can not access your Racaty folder =/

Moreover could you upload the full game of Jill Valentine, Infinity Crisis Island and Goddess Realm (can not click continue in the character builder menu)
Jill Valentine is complete and Infinity Crisis Island and Goddess Realm isn't finished yet and Goddess Realm is on hold the artist quit on them so they need to redo all the art for the game

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Jill Valentine is complete and Infinity Crisis Island and Goddess Realm isn't finished yet and Goddess Realm is on hold the artist quit on them so they need to redo all the art for the game
How is the Jill game?
Is it monster shit or one featuring one guy?
If the later i want it.

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
But Jill Valentine does not have game.exe to run it or I miss something? (I found only videos)

P.S

Do not forget to fix Racaty link it is broken

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But Jill Valentine does not have game.exe to run it or I miss something? (I found only videos)

Moreover I understand Goddess Realm is not a full game but like I said I can not get by pass the character creation, the continue button after you have to choose your name and body shape is grey and not clickable (I tried to run it on windows 10 and 7)

P.S

Do not forget to fix Racaty link it is broken
what comes up for the racaty link and for Goddess Realm that never happens for me try updating your drivers

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
what comes up for the racaty link and for Goddess Realm that never happens for me try updating your drivers
Ok I fixed it thank you

But still 2 problems left man:
1. When I click the Racaty link in the first page I get to this page: 1580471175284.png
2. You did not answer about Jill Valentine, it does not have game.exe ???

Aug 22, 2017
I'll be honest in this:
That Korra art... will be pretty good if someday Sexyverse makes a short game about that.
I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PD: shit, nvm, found a demo inside.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote