SFW developer starting NSFW journey

FuturamaFan

May 15, 2020
Hey there, folks of f95zone!

Just popping by to say hi to everybody, compeltely new member of this forum (and as such, still very lost, even after spending almost 2 hours going through [READ ME] threads)

So, hi!
As the thread title says, I'm just starting out on my NSFW development (but I did go through my fair share of playing these games as a teen). Planning on starting a thread about my (upcoming) game, but let's stick to introduction here.
Long story short, I'm game designer working for a game studio and making games has been my passion for a while now, but I've just about had it with putting all the extra hours and not getting much in return. I've been toying with an idea for NSFW game for a few months and now I just said fuck it, let's do it!
So I'm planning on putting a few hours into it every weekend and launching Patreon in hopes of someday (soon) making a normal paycheck out of it and quitting my job.

Now, before anyone starts bitching about me only being in it for the money... I love games. And I love NSFW games. I would spend a lot more time playing them, if I had any... The thing is, I work 50, sometimes 60 hours a week and I really want to spend more time with my wife and kids. So I'm hoping creating an original, good adult game will enable that for me. That's what I'm in it for, family time and creating piece of art (we all here agree on games being an artform, right?) !!

Cheers and see you around the threads!

Futurama Fan

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hey there, folks of f95zone!

Just popping by to say hi to everybody, compeltely new member of this forum (and as such, still very lost, even after spending almost 2 hours going through [READ ME] threads)

So, hi!
As the thread title says, I'm just starting out on my NSFW development (but I did go through my fair share of playing these games as a teen). Planning on starting a thread about my (upcoming) game, but let's stick to introduction here.
Long story short, I'm game designer working for a game studio and making games has been my passion for a while now, but I've just about had it with putting all the extra hours and not getting much in return. I've been toying with an idea for NSFW game for a few months and now I just said fuck it, let's do it!
So I'm planning on putting a few hours into it every weekend and launching Patreon in hopes of someday (soon) making a normal paycheck out of it and quitting my job.

Now, before anyone starts bitching about me only being in it for the money... I love games. And I love NSFW games. I would spend a lot more time playing them, if I had any... The thing is, I work 50, sometimes 60 hours a week and I really want to spend more time with my wife and kids. So I'm hoping creating an original, good adult game will enable that for me. That's what I'm in it for, family time and creating piece of art (we all here agree on games being an artform, right?) !!

Cheers and see you around the threads!

Futurama Fan
Welcome aboard!:coffee:

Reactions: FuturamaFan