Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Shade [v1.02] [Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 858.47 MB
Original MAC Size: 840.81 MB

Compressed PC Size: 107.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 90.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Don't take the first NTR choice but choose the second and then don't pay the loan shark. The scenes happen in the evening on the weekends. You'll see a street corner sign on the bottom left of the world map.

Reactions: Broklyn21

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Don't take the first NTR choice but choose the second and then don't pay the loan shark. The scenes happen in the evening on the weekends. You'll see a street corner sign on the bottom left of the world map.
There is only one ntr option in the scene when you need to pay the loan shark (when you dont have enough money) and when I choose not to pay the only ntr scene is when landlady is dancing in the club. There is no other event on world map so can you be little more specific how to trigger it??

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
There is only one ntr option in the scene when you need to pay the loan shark (when you dont have enough money) and when I choose not to pay the only ntr scene is when landlady is dancing in the club. There is no other event on world map so can you be little more specific how to trigger it??
the two NTR choices in the beginning of the game when you speak to Fisk and he doubles the payment is what I mean.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
the two NTR choices in the beginning of the game when you speak to Fisk and he doubles the payment is what I mean.
Only choice I have at the beginning of the game when first time fisk appears is the ntr option when I do not have money to pay him after choosing that option the only scene unlocked with landlady is when she dance in his club. I have more then 50k debt to fisk and done like 100 times all steps and I cannot unlock those prostitution scenes. I even started a new game and still cannot unlock them. Do you maybe have a savegame with those scenes unlocked because I think that there is some kind of a bug in the game not unlocking that event??

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Only choice I have at the beginning of the game when first time fisk appears is the ntr option when I do not have money to pay him after choosing that option the only scene unlocked with landlady is when she dance in his club. I have more then 50k debt to fisk and done like 100 times all steps and I cannot unlock those prostitution scenes. I even started a new game and still cannot unlock them. Do you maybe have a savegame with those scenes unlocked because I think that there is some kind of a bug in the game not unlocking that event??
Same here.
I am unable to unlock the prostitute scenes.
Dept above money.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I love futa content and if this game had animated sex scene it would be a 10/10 futa game for me but its still great and i love it

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes