2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm going to wait for a proper English translation. Game switches to Spanish for me a few times. But not bad so far.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Please update the OP to mark if Trans is avoidable (not just skippable, but completely avoidable) or not.
People not into it will prefer not to have their time wasted.
well, for now people who do look for it got their time wasted

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Booty Call Studios great job, this looks very good, this has a lot of power, I only recommend that you be careful with the faces of some characters like the nun since at the moment she looks like she has a mustache, maybe it's just the lighting in the render but it looks a bit strange.

Good luck.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
*sigh*

Of course they would shit on the mom and force the annoying, thotty little sister on you and tease content with the aunt. Meanwhile, the little sister calls you her little brother and you call her your little sister. So which is it? They can't be both. Also, why are they all gingers? That's the worst hair color.

Booty Call Studios

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Text colors and darkness need work. The bizarre dynamic and mother demanding he follow rules, yet not really declaring them are boring. Horny sister is normal, but wasn't she in the same room while he was waiting for her to go to sleep? Too confusing. Barely the intro done.
‘My house, my rules’. It is simply a phrase that implies to the MC that he has no power to question anything outside himself in that house.

About the confusion with the sister, if you could explain to me what exactly is confusing, I would appreciate it.

About the text colours, solved. I hope to release an update with the next game day where it will be corrected.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Booty Call Studios

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Booty Call Studios great job, this looks very good, this has a lot of power, I only recommend that you be careful with the faces of some characters like the nun since at the moment she looks like she has a mustache, maybe it's just the lighting in the render but it looks a bit strange.

Good luck.
yeah and i hate it :( but it's just because of the lighting. i spent a whole day trying to fix it with the morphs on the face but i didn't get any results.

Reactions: loikl

Booty Call Studios

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Hello, I hope to be able to answer here all the questions generated so far.

About the English translation, I will try to revise it for the next update. Also the few sentences that are not translated will be corrected.

About the text colour and the text box, the colours have been corrected (will be included in the next update).

Trans content will be partially avoidable (sexual scenes).

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
It's a Kinetic Novel; so it's missing a Tag.
I'm interested in M/S, but hard pass on Prostitution and Harem.
The more fetishes you compound on a character, the more constrained the demographic.
The mother is a bit ug, but the proportions are great and she seems believable: much better than most VNs.
MC is a pervy douche and is unrelatable to me, but he is definitely not another Shota or Totally-Not-Shota.
This is very unlikely my genre.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes