RPGM - Completed - Shadow People [v1.0 Bugfix] [Clara Soap]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GreatTurtleKing

As the time im Writing these it has 3 Stars and it deserves to have the Three stars.

This game is so awful. Walk to one place and then go back multiple times.

The Animation is really great, Thats the best animation that made this game get 3 stars but sadly no Animation can ever get 5 Stars when its an awful game. There are no direction where you go or any hints what to do. thats why it only gets 3 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TechnoParagon

Short but amazing. I do recommend you play this game. Scenes are animated and great to enjoy. If the tags are something you would like then try it. Its like a puzzle game thats not too hard. Definately not a good idea to skip text. Game is short so read everything
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Good art and story set up. Miserable puzzle gameplay. And it's fairly short/small.
    Art is nice and girl is attractive. There isn't a huge amount of scenes, but enough for one quick playthrough.
    Story set up is interesting and opens a lot of possibilities. Although from my playthrough it's just shadow people raping MC.
    Gameplay however is atrocious. You must solve puzzles but most of them aren't explained/shown to you. For example, some things at the beginning have glow of interactable item, but some thing don't have this glow. At some points you must randomly click on everything (go in correct room) hoping for interactivity. Some piece of paper on the floor can be scenery or it can be interactive and there is nothing to distinguish them from each other.
    Overall i don't recommend actually playing this game, if you really like the art just look for full save.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Poorly designed horror-inspired game. However, the artwork and Live2D animations are pretty alright. The problem with this game is that the "puzzle solving" basically amounts to back tracking to all the rooms you've already visited because each scene you progress through will trigger the next NPC/item you need to interact with in order to progress. And in true jank fashion there's no rhyme or reason as to knowing which room will have what you need. So in-between each well-executed H scene is a section where you wander around aimlessly and checking everything (because no not every interactable is marked for you and the important ones are indistinguishable from the rest of the scenery) can you make incremental progress. And when you finally reach the end... There's no gallery mode. I hope you were paranoid like I was and made separate saves at every stop because that's the only way you're going to be able to conveniently be able to revisit each scene. I could have forgiven the bad gameplay but the lack of gallery mode really soured my experience after all the tedium I had to go through. Fap at your own risk.