Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
dunno why the dev rushed things like that at the end, the build up was perfect and suddenly BOOM he breaks everything with a 0-credibility event
iirc Cami needed money to not only pay for treatment cost of her mother but also repay the debt they took via events in the beach, so she accepted the offer.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
How to get through the scene with Cami and Jason in the gym.
It is very frustrating with this looping mech.
But except that the game is great.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
How to get through the scene with Cami and Jason in the gym.
It is very frustrating with this looping mech.
But except that the game is great.
Dumb gameplay thing, the choices you get are actually not freeplay you got to listen to the cringey dialogue that Cami says that imply a certain thing she's in the mood for. Example she say something on the lines of "I want to suck on a lollypop" means blowjob. Do this enough to progress the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Dumb gameplay thing, the choices you get are actually not freeplay you got to listen to the cringey dialogue that Cami says that imply a certain thing she's in the mood for. Example she say something on the lines of "I want to suck on a lollypop" means blowjob. Do this enough to progress the story.
Thanks, yes it really slow down and destroy a nice story.

omen777

Jul 18, 2020
Great game I love it.
I just got stuck, the game froze when I am helping Camilla get out of the girl gym. I tried to redo it but it froze at the same place.

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes