DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
2.jpg

Overview:
As you join the Game, Detective Cloyce has been Suspended after punching an intrusive and rather aggressive Journalist who has been on your back for a while now. He's brought you to the centre of attention in the Papers and on Local News. Can you complete your task with him lurking at every corner, now investigating you and your Family rather than Murders?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-09-19
Release Date: 2019-09-14
Developer DrDougDoesDOS
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

414738_CafeVisit0001.jpg 414739_GunRange1a.jpg 414740_PoolChat1i.jpg 414741_ClothesShop2cc.jpg 1601189005357.png 1601189037501.png 1601189059874.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
++After a few exciting Chapters I will then release a 2nd VN where you will play as another Character involved in the same unfolding Story++

no thx

Reactions: BeardedJack

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so dev planned already multiples parts of story and stuff... okay why not.. i guess that mean this game is already ready, and wont be abandonned or turn wtf because the story is already writted to the end. (if i understand goodt he description, because who would start another game without be sure the first one is already set....... i mean.... yeah, alots of devs lol)

what's up with all thoses detectives stories/games all of the suddent ? its a new niche ? XD

i give a go and try for you guys..

also, just to say... the title is cool, but it make absolutly no sens with the story. LOL

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
also, just to say... the title is cool, but it make absolutly no sens with the story. LOL
Not with the story, but with the pictures - because they are mostly dark and insanely grainy.

Otherwise the story, the pictures and the models are ok so far. (would be a 2-3/5 for a demo)
Except this one, for me it looks like the Joker has a secret sister...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not with the story, but with the pictures - because they are mostly dark and insanely grainy.

Otherwise the story, the pictures and the models are ok so far. (would be a 2-3/5 for a demo)
Except this one, for me it looks like the Joker has a secret sister...
for me, the title doesnt make sens with the story... at least, not yet.

its early morning, city is empty and its foggy (wich obviously mean its pretty cold if its foggy)... still, female Mc doesnt have troubles to go on the pool swimming in bikini. (water should be freaking cold as fuck)

based on the "dark" side of the story (wich is probably where the title come from), its same.. mistery woman, we know her name soo fast that she aint misterious anymore, still named as "mysterious lady" all over.
i dont understand either how she react like "they where there already" when she obviously know that as she neutralize the others cops. (unless she talk about MC, specifically)

story is very weird sometime, hard to follow.
renders goes from nice grainy a bit but okay, to ugly grainy. the wiatress in the restaurant is the top grainy woman seen yet lol.

renders are ... correct... alots of them are grainy, but even more show some flows, like clipping stuff, levitating body in the morge, woman with laptop on her hands wich dont know how the fuck she hold it (check OP pic lol) and many more.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Hi guys, yeah had some grainy stuff in there because I ran it on 2 PC's and my 2nd unit just wasn't doing as good as my Main. Hoping to get a better GPU soon on 2nd and have them both firing out decent Renders, but for now i'm only running 1 as quality is more important than speed.

You all seem to be confused with this Mystery Woman :unsure: and assuming that she's the m/c, she isn't hence the Mystery Woman tag for now, but it does get explained in the final act.

I should also point out there are 2 Routes from the Swimming Pool with 'very' different Events and you seem to have missed this only taking "The Joker" Route as someones dubbed it... honestly have no idea why that's there and only noticed it after, so will redo that shot for 2nd release. Thanks for pointing it out KoGa3 ;)

This is a free Demo release and i'm already working on 2nd update and will address any issues and be adding my own Sound as I go along. As other have said already the plot is already written out and there is a lot more mystery and new characters to come, this is just the beginning. Thanks for playing :)

Update: Just to point out, there is no M/C "Swapping" as some have already decided above, there will be 3 Seperate VN's following same Story. Kerry is my m/c here in this VN and she will be the M/C in this VN from start to finish, so lets clear that up right now.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys, yeah had some grainy stuff in there because I ran it on 2 PC's and my 2nd unit just wasn't doing as good as my Main. Hoping to get a better GPU soon on 2nd and have them both firing out decent Renders, but for now i'm only running 1 as quality is more important than speed.

You all seem to be confused with this Mystery Woman :unsure: and assuming that she's the m/c, she isn't hence the Mystery Woman tag for now, but it does get explained in the final act.

I should also point out there are 2 Routes from the Swimming Pool with 'very' different Events and you seem to have missed this only taking "The Joker" Route as someones dubbed it... honestly have no idea why that's there and only noticed it after, so will redo that shot for 2nd release. Thanks for pointing it out KoGa3 ;)

This is a free Demo release and i'm already working on 2nd update and will address any issues and be adding my own Sound as I go along. As other have said already the plot is already written out and there is a lot more mystery and new characters to come, this is just the beginning. Thanks for playing :)
good to have the whole thing set up before go in :).
at least, chance to abandon are super low (or zero XD)
it better than starting a story and then ran out of idea of getting stuck because of some events or stuff.

also, just to mention, small thing, but i think it can be mentionned. i noticed that its not easy to see the setting in the setting menu. mostly because option are grey'ish with a grey'ish background. the selected option is clearly visible, but the otehrs are almost invisible and well, its always better to see clearly the possible choices/changes.
just pointing this out.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems okay nice looking models and lot's of mystery women lacking a name or two :p and as others have said the renders are a bit grainy which is a bit off-putting storywise seems interesting if you are into cop stuff playing as a female cop then this may interest you, will certainly keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Darkmetal

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Update: Just to point out, there is no M/C "Swapping" as some have already decided above, there will be 3 Seperate VN's following same Story. Kerry is my m/c here in this VN and she will be the M/C in this VN from start to finish, so lets clear that up right now.
"you will play as another Character involved in the same unfolding Story" so this was a typo? :unsure:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"you will play as another Character involved in the same unfolding Story" so this was a typo? :unsure:
its just extremly confusing...

you control a detective men... then you "swap" to an detective female (partner of the first one) and you also "swap" to the mysterious woman, who apparently is suppsoed to be the MC..

its extremly confusing, at least for me XD

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
And somebody please give that girl in the first preview a sandwich before she blows away.
She's like that for a reason, all part of the Story and Character, but if people come on here to just blow a Game out the Water before it's even started or trying to get the Dev annoyed so they don't post anything... Mission Failed.

It's a Free Demo 1st release not a Final Release, the game will be improved over time. It's a work in progess because it's my very 1st attempt and I work on my own not a team so it will take time. Feel free to continue with constructive points like the Grainy stuff. Destructive points or silly Gifs will be ignored or laughed at ;)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes