VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Shadows of the Nights [v0.02] [DrDougDoesDOS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

88Michele88

english:
    From the first release of the game, first version of the game. I told myself finally female protagonist. Fantastic story, there is much in will have to happen.
    MC is really well characterized.

Render so beautiful in their own way for the style of the dev. Especially the main character
    I can't wait to see how far all this mystery will go behind murder cloths and the mystery to what is happening to the protagonist.
    Keep it up!

italian:
    Dal primo rilascio del gioco, prima versione del gioco. mi sono detto finalmente protagonista femminile. La storia fantastica, c'è molto in dovrà avvenire.
    MC è davvero ben caratterizzato.

Render so belli a modo loro per lo stile del dev. Specialmente la protagonista
    Non vedo l'ora di veder a che punto arriverà tutto questo mistero dietro a teli omicidi e al mistero a quello che stia succedendo alla protagonista.
    Continua così!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

stahalle

my thoughts on this game. i like the story so far. im a fan of supernatural storys and fem mcs. played both routes. god cop is the more "sfw" route not many lewd scenes. i prefer the bad cop route, because lewds:devilish: at first i got a little confused of all the difrent persons. so many ppl to remember :ROFLMAO:. the good cop rout seams to focus on the main plot of the story for now. and the bad cop route adds another story where some students probably druging"?" housewifes to bang them. english is not that bad with some help from a profreader or testers that wouldnt be that big of a problem. fontcolour was not the best desision but the dev already mentioned it some times that he is going to fix that. renders are some kind of grainy, but i have no problem with that. and i know good gpus for good renders are expensive. good luck with that game thx for sharing it for free and i hope you get more supporters in the future.
    Edit: oh yeah i forgot to say i like it that you kinda have to play both path to know some info about some ppl. for example the one that got banged in the club. on the bad route you see her get banged but she is just a random person. in the good route you dont see the scene but you learn who she is.