VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why, but for me it's impossible to get the dream with Hannah at first day, back when it was called the manifest it was very easy to get, all you had to do it go through her whole route, and no matter what you did beyond that, you would always get her dream, but I could also get wife and penelope's dream if I avoided her. Now I can only get wife and penelope dreams, it all depends if you kiss wife or ask for penelope it seems, I can completely ignore the wife, but if I kiss her you dream about her, same thing with penelope, if you hug her you will dream about her

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
um i got a game over when me and Jen went to get Hanna Sams partner shot him i didnt do anything wrong she said that Hanna was in my cudisdy but the last few updates i saw the marks on her and tried to intervine but she pushed me away? im confused

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
I can't believe I am saying this but this game just have too many girls and paths, at least for me. I cant seem to figure out all the paths. And as content is spread across multiple paths, the updates feels small. Oh well ! I guess its better to have too many choices than having none at all.

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Well .018 is out now but for 5$ patreon, the question now will it be given free today or have to wait 3 days for public release, since it was meant to come out on the 3rd for the 5$ patreon and today for public release.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
:D
well..it was short..at least the one save path i played..do not know about other paths if something is meatier...BUT..and i hate to say it..this release seemed like it was slapped together to put something out :/ and i hate to say anything bad about one of my fav games...
and i see why..lol..started a new game from the beginning..and our dev has been tinkering alot again..LOL

Reactions: Major Wanker

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Here's my Compressed version

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Shadows Over Manston [0.18] [White Phantom Games] - Original Size: 881MB

Download PC (355MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I can't believe I am saying this but this game just have too many girls and paths, at least for me. I cant seem to figure out all the paths. And as content is spread across multiple paths, the updates feels small. Oh well ! I guess its better to have too many choices than having none at all.
Last time i played it i disliked it greatly for this exact same reason (i thought it was only me..).
I am gonna give it another go, because i really like the models in this one..(well some, at least..).
Also, i don't think having few choices is a bad thing, if the choices are meaningful.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
:D
well..it was short..at least the one save path i played..do not know about other paths if something is meatier...BUT..and i hate to say it..this release seemed like it was slapped together to put something out :/ and i hate to say anything bad about one of my fav games...
and i see why..lol..started a new game from the beginning..and our dev has been tinkering alot again..LOL
Seemed rather flat and rushed tbh. I'm not a supporter so dont know if theres a reason for that. Saying that this game has too many branches and women who you can only get on certain paths. So probably missed a tonne of content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The wifes sister really is something else be hard enough working keeping your hands off her very much looking forward too more scenes with her though. Also had a few errors come up but I'm guessing its to do with old saves.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes