Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
I think the save problem might be the fault of the version we use, since we use the steam version. But, of course, we would need someone with the itch.io version to test.
Fuck it, I'm desperate enough to give it a try. Buying now, will post mega and mediafire links asap.

Update: You're a genius, and I'm glad I tested your theory. It does, in fact, save. Also, the .reg save file the other guy posted works. It doesn't unlock everything, but it does give you quite a lot of stuff and basically endless coins.

Last edited:

Parchairian

Nov 6, 2023
Fuck it, I'm desperate enough to give it a try. Buying now, will post mega and mediafire links asap.

Update: You're a genius, and I'm glad I tested your theory. It does, in fact, save. Also, the .reg save file the other guy posted works. It doesn't unlock everything, but it does give you quite a lot of stuff and basically endless coins.

Mega

Tbh it was a huge assumption based off the old (now depricated) save fix.

This one:
I think i fixed it. It seems it was something loading/saving in cloud, something like that idk. I played with the code and know it works.
Extract and put the file (Assembly-CSharp.dll) in "\Shady Lewd Kart_Data\Managed"

Reactions: ExiledViper

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018

Mega

My hero :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExiledViper
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes