Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
This game is funny and entertaining, there are not a lot of lewd scenes but it's a good game. I've made a gameplay video:

Reactions: Gabaw

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
It's honestly not that bad, though it does tend to crash to desktop more often than it should... by which I mean, it's happened more than once. My only real complaint is that the tutorial isn't a sort of mandatory thing, and there's no option to re-key your buttons... so I spent the entirety of my first cup race not knowing that you could power-slide or jump off ramps for a speed boost.

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
@Gnolnihs
I haven't beaten story mode with other characters. I only grinded for dating items in castle stage but I think every character (the ones who are available in story mode) have endings but I haven't unlocked it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This game is great, it has the potential to be the Melee of Racing's Games, I don't care about the lewds in this game at all, that's how good I think it is

• Haha

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Finally a game that aims to be fun first, this is a great start. Sadly It's still just a bad version of mario kart. But hey, at least It's something. I'm sure this will get better as its developed.

Reactions: Hajtand
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes