L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
ShagBanner.png

Overview:
An insomniac ventures into the nearby woods at night and discovers its lonely female occupants live under the curse of a crazed Necromancer. Unfortunately, there's only one way he'll be able to lift the curse and be with the women he loves. He'll need to Shag the Hag...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-02
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: L8eralGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 1g
Language: English
Other Games: Her Android Tears - Reconnect - The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy
Comics by l8eralgames: Erica Is Mine - Molly 1: Under The Hood - One Cup of Sugar - Tales From The Woods - Unlocking Mia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

witch_hut_new_3.png screenshot_3.JPG screenshot_5.JPG frankenhooker_2.png vampire_lair_v_3.png h_leave_2.png final_shag_1.png screenshot_4.JPG witch_couple_2.png basement sex 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
yOU GOT ALL THE BABES IN THE WORLD IN THERE !!!!

jUST HOLD OFF ON THE HAG ffs!!!!
It's rude to ignore the host..... fill her up... in fantasy a hag like that is often a cursed hottie...
I'd rather suffocate a cactus with my butthole before fucking that hag,no thank you!
Your imagination is rather intriguing...

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Wow this game is really fun and interesting. I really like that the main character is not another perv leecher but a real depressed human being and the idea for girls is really fun too. Can't wait for more of your games :D

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes