darker246

Jul 24, 2018
You need high force
(beat the goblin up with the torch and also the killer with the same torch)
Never say you will consider his offer!
Keep him talking and at the end say no deal - beat him up - ta daa!
But when I beat him all three of them come and say what have I done and then they kill me... :D

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are supposed to kill him .. You need force to withstand their collective orgy .. train harder!

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
That game is deeper and better than I hoped. If someone doesn´t try it because of the hag - I say, shag the hag with your sag on her back...okay I got carried aways I´m sorry. *cofs* Just try it - you can bleach out your eyes later. The game is well made and has beautiful renders and story. thanks dev, hope to see more of such amazing work from you! <3

Edit: Never forget to train!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I added a little cheating menu (for changing some game values) in my audio mod.
Download link in the Mod section.
Cheating patch V2 with added option "special ingame cheating":
- Goblins, serial killers: it's a cinch!
- Lost in the woods? Should not happening anymore.
I hope there are no major fuckups in there, have fun with it anyway.

Last edited:

ArghDoe

May 5, 2017
I really liked the game, didn't get all the achievements because I couldn't be bothered to grind them out, but still finished it. Also enjoyed the overarching theme of fearlessly putting your dick on crazy.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Kroxz

Oct 19, 2018
Dude this game awesome.Only bad thing for me every time i go zombi waifu i need talk about job for nothing(i dont know if it works for somethink.)

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Goood is there a walktrough or something? I literally have all the values and lusts on 100 and when i kill the guy all three of this bitches come and kill me and i get a ghost taken out, I am already on 2 only... hmm.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Goood is there a walktrough or something? I literally have all the values and lusts on 100 and when i kill the guy all three of this bitches come and kill me and i get a ghost taken out,
Did you read the script when Daphne told you what your job is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's nothing in that which even implies the MC should be killing the necromancer. Anytime MC killing the necromancer comes up, it's the MC's idea, not the girls.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Loving this game. I have never played a game where I made friends with a zombie and I totally dig it.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes